• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from N.E. Pa.

Ken56

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Bought my first 69 R/R about 15 months ago. I wanted one since I was 17. I'm now 56. Drove it to work everyday last summer when it was'nt raining, and now doing some much needed work. Rear frame rails, trunk floor, rear wheel wells, quarters and paint.

Ken56

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Here are some pictures.[attachment=1:jt2os6pf]100_0631.JPG[/attachment:jt2os6pf][attachment=0:jt2os6pf]100_1175.JPG[/attachment:jt2os6pf]

100_0631.JPG

100_1175.JPG

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pics Ken. I see it has side pipes. Did you do that or was it like that when you got the car, and are going to keep it that way?

Ken56

Reaction score
The first picture is the way it came. It also had NOS tank in the trunk. the second owner had the car over 30 years and used it on the track. it came from Mass. The frame rails in the rear were shot but the previous owner gave me a nice set from a doner car. I had to change alot more then rails once i got into it. I hope to have it done in 6 to 8 weeks. (I'm not doing the welding, It's more than i can handle).

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
missed this one. Welcome Ken from Ohio. how's the car coming along?

Back