• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member From New Jersey

john28ryr

Reaction score
Hi all - saw your tent set up at Carlisle yesterday and thought I would join the forums to see what it is all about.

I was attending the show with the East Coast Car and Truck Club over in the modern area (have an '06 Charger Daytona) but also own and will be beginning to restore a 69 Roadrunner that I have owned since 1989.

After seeing photo's of my dad's 69 he bought new back then I knew I wanted one of these - found one 1 BLOCK from my house and picked it up for a grand. Drove it for two years that couldnt really afford it or maintain it (school, work, etc.) so it saw in my garage for a few years, then in a barn, and finally outside for a few more :(

Dragged it over to a friends house last summer who offered driveway space and there it sits as I save some $$ for a local bodyman to do his thing (needs trunk, quarters, lower doors, etc.)

Look forward to checking out the boards here, making friends, and learning from everyone!

Oh yeah, the car; 383 4sp hardtop, buckets/console - pic below.

IMG_9426.jpg

IMG_9438.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Welcome aboard, what is up with all the Green Runners?

Hello from Mn. Might as well paint mine green before we are overrun. Also think I'll start learning Chinese also. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ok.... :toetap: who chased this guy away.... :huh:

Back