• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member!!

moparboy69

Reaction score
hey guys, my name is doug turner and iam from southern indiana.i have owned and restored many mopars in my middle aged life... i am really into B body mopars and always have been about 8 yrs ago i restored a 69 gtx that was the cover car on tne paddocks restoration catalog and my last 2 mopars were a 73 duster s/pro car w/ 496 big block indy motor that ran 6.0 and a very sweet 65 dodge coronet 500 w/ 73k origional miles that was a street car. my very first car was a 69 road runner back in high school and iam currantly looking to purchase another one... that being said really glad to be a new member here and hope :grouphug: to chat with u mopar freaks like me !!! :beep:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and sorry it took so long to approve your post. It slipped through the cracks on me and I didn't see it until this morning.

I also split it off into its own thread so everyone will see it. :cheers:

Back