• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

inri

Reaction score
Hello a few months ago I purchased a 1969 Post Plymouth Roadrunner

I live in Northern California and use this car as a Weekend Warrior.

The car is a 440 stroked to 496 that puts out 720 hp at the fly
Compression is 13:1 so I run 105 ish Octane - I put 100 in and then add a bottle of Torco
727 transmission with a 4500 stall
Drum brakes all around
A12 Hood
Weld Wheels
Loud Exhaust
Dana 60 4:10

I wanted to upload a few pics but the maximum allowed size is a tiny 256 kb.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the Bird's nest from the right coast in CT. Sounds like you have quite a ride there. Most camera programs have a way to reduce the size of your pictures, so you might want to check that out!

inri

Reaction score
Found a program to downsize the photos!

Looking forward to learning more about the 1969 Roadrunner!

IMG_5819.jpg

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

inri

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to take off a valve cover. Does anyone make a device that can see clearly through aluminum? LOL

csuk9

Reaction score
Nice bird! I love the color and the exhaust placement :p . I used to live in Humboldt County, before finding a job in So. Cal.

Welcome, these guys are the most friendly I've found in a long while. I hope you stick around. It like being in a bar with friends. Don't mind the friendly banter or the change of topic sometimes, I think some of these guys are a little A.D.D. Lol

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
welcome form new york :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....nice bad ass bird......gotta love race gas but prices suck....how much a gallon now??

droptop

Reaction score
inri said:
....... Does anyone make a device that can see clearly through aluminum? LOL

The new Superman will be out soon..... :lmao: Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers:

inri

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
welcome form new york :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....nice bad ass bird......gotta love race gas but prices suck....how much a gallon now??

Thank you from N. California! There are two gas stations within 20 miles of my home that sell 100; one also sells 110!!

100 goes for $8.39/gallon at 76

100 & 110 go for $8.99 at CRT gas station. The 110 must be poured into a gas can not in the car. California has a bunch of weird anti-fun laws.

inri

Reaction score
droptop said:
inri said:
....... Does anyone make a device that can see clearly through aluminum? LOL

The new Superman will be out soon..... :lmao: Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers:

LOL. Thank you. BTW the car was purchased from a gentleman in S. Carolina. I flew there to make the purchase and then had it transported in a covered trailer.

inri

Reaction score
csuk9 said:
Nice bird! I love the color and the exhaust placement :p . I used to live in Humboldt County, before finding a job in So. Cal.

Welcome, these guys are the most friendly I've found in a long while. I hope you stick around. It like being in a bar with friends. Don't mind the friendly banter or the change of topic sometimes, I think some of these guys are a little A.D.D. Lol

I grew up in the Bay Area, East Bay, Walnut Creek, so just a little South of you. Sounds like a good group of guys here. Are Mopar owners considered to be Moparians? Like residents of Maine are known as Maniacs? LOL I plan on sticking around and doing as much learning as I can. Over time I'll probably ask a bunch of questions, but I'll try very hard to also answer questions to the best I can.

Be patient with me as this is the first Mopar I've ever owned :beep:

BTW Can you tell me about your RR? Your avatar looks awesome!

csuk9

Reaction score
I just bought my bird about two months ago. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I'm still trying to figure her out, lol.

Basics are:
-440 stroked and bored. Unk. to what size.
-holly 850
-8 3/4 Rear unk. Gears
-Auto with reverse pattern. 4000 stall
-Unk. Make Headers stainless 3" exhaust.

You can see a small video if you look at my posting on here about the fotoslides app.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Mid-Michigan.

Always like the Runners with the six pak scoops on them it makes them look meaner then they already are. :thumbsup:

Back