• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New mystery car

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
A-bodies suck

Like I have said before, you must have REALLY gotten your doors blown off but a sweet running little Dart or Duster back in the day to have so much disdain for what are really wonderful little cars. Must be a recurring nightmare for you, just like your troubling dreams about men in silky undergarments... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D :acme: :D

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
A-bodies suck

Like I have said before, you must have REALLY gotten your doors blown off but a sweet running little Dart or Duster back in the day to have so much disdain for what are really wonderful little cars. Must be a recurring nightmare for you, just like your troubling dreams about men in silky undergarments... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:D :acme: :D

His shoes won't fit in the pictures in an a body! :lol: :lol:

droptop

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ....oh my side hurts... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Are you saying you think he bought an Elanor!

No. Total sarcasm. He has stated many times that he's too large to fit in a mustang. I was just :acme: him.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that's a very pretty GREEN car you have there Mr Clever.......(and none of that "It ain't F8 " crap... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: )

I didn't have to say it...you did it for me... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
The game is almost over...

We've ruled out:

Anything new
Any C-Bodies
a Citroen
another '69 RR ragtop
a '70 RR
a '71 GTX
'69 Bee, R/T, or Charger 500
'69 Dart
'69 Charger
'69 Mach 1 ( :D )
'69 Barracuda
VW

You've told us it is a '69...Any other hints...?

I'm taking one last stab with a '69 Satellite mod-top so you and Melanie have his-n-hers... :popcorn:

Back