• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New mystery car

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm stickin' with a '69 RR convert! But maybe with wide valve covers and a 4 speed! :D

droptop

Reaction score
OK, OK. I told Bill I would wait for the big revel till after the swap meet today at Indy. Just got home, and Bill was the first one here to know. Soooooooo......

1969.5 Road Runner (clone) It started life as a /6 Satellite. Now A4 silver with black interior. I was going to pick it up Sunday, but the guy called me Friday and said he could not find the title. He has to apply for a lost title and will call me when he has it in hand. The car has new quarters and trunk floor. It has been painted and needs to be buffed. It is a roller with no drive train.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
OK, OK. I told Bill I would wait for the big revel till after the swap meet today at Indy. Just got home, and Bill was the first one here to know. Soooooooo......

1969.5 Road Runner (clone) It started life as a /6 Satellite. Now A4 silver with black interior. I was going to pick it up Sunday, but the guy called me Friday and said he could not find the title. He has to apply for a lost title and will call me when he has it in hand. The car has new quarters and trunk floor. It has been painted and needs to be buffed. It is a roller with no drive train.
Great find Harold. What do you have for a drive line?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Just got home Harold and I was going to post I know,I know. :lol:

But you already told but I wouldn't said aword just "I know" :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
A4 .. :drool: :thumbsup: don'tcha love it when the guy waits untill he has the car sold THEN looks for the title... :brickwall:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
A4 .. :drool: :thumbsup: don'tcha love it when the guy waits untill he has the car sold THEN looks for the title... :brickwall:
:yeathat: on both counts...

Back