• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new paint job on the ol bird

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
CAR IS DONE!! WINDSHIELD BEIGN PUT IN TOMOROW...WEDNESDAY TAKING HER OUT ON THE MADEN VOAGE...PICS WILL COME SOON

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
thanks guys. anybody know of any car shows/ or mopar shows in CT coming up?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
thanks guys. anybody know of any car shows/ or mopar shows in CT coming up?
Where are you in CT? Sunday, 8/7 is the Main Street show in Manchester where they get anywhere between 800 to 1000 cars. On the 21st there will be a Mopar show in Colchester at Troiano CDJ at 435 S. Main St 9-3. Cost is $5 for non Club members and there is free food for show participants. There is also the Mopar cruise-in at Burger King on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington on Saturday nights. And on the 28th of August there is the Chrysler Convention at Golf Land in Vernon. If you need any info send me a pm. Steve

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Im new haven area. ive been wanting to go to the pike one saturday night with my car.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
Im new haven area. ive been wanting to go to the pike one saturday night with my car.
Weather permitting we'll be there this Saturday starting around 6.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
I'll look for a green roadrunner then if its nice
Don't look for it this week, it's still in the shop waiting it's turn for some minor work. I'll have one of my Barracudas.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Don't look for it this week, it's still in the shop waiting it's turn for some minor work.

You never mentioned that your tools got stolen...??? :basketcase:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:basketcase: sorry my green brother......but that's OK Steve. I'm taking the Wife's Intrepid to the exhaust shop for a new muffler today. $98 installed, and the part store wants $98 just for the muffler. we'll drop off the car and head to the antique shop in search of 1972 license plates for the KG.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
440Kilmartin said:
I'll look for a green roadrunner then if its nice

it is a nice Green road runner! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back