• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new paint job on the ol bird

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Don't look for it this week, it's still in the shop waiting it's turn for some minor work.

You never mentioned that your tools got stolen...??? :basketcase:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:
With the mixed bag of tools I have I don't think that anyone would even want to steal them! :lol: I'm not a great mechanic, and while there are some things I feel comfortable doing, there are other things better left to those who really do know what they are doing! :yesnod: :basketcase:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I'm not a great mechanic, and while there are some things I feel comfortable doing, there are other things better left to those who really do know what they are doing! :yesnod: :basketcase:

I hear ya...My DA and paint gun haven't gotten any exercise since 2003... :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
I'm not a great mechanic, and while there are some things I feel comfortable doing, there are other things better left to those who really do know what they are doing! :yesnod: :basketcase:

I hear ya...My DA and paint gun haven't gotten any exercise since 2003... :basketcase:

Pink will do that to 'em! :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Ray must be flying again, hes getting kicked around and no defense. :popcorn:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Um, that was 1993, thank-you. :lol:

Was thinking about having an Electro-Bake quickie paintjob thrown on the old girl to broaden her appeal. Might provide a positive offset (cost vs. ROI) if I put her up for sale in one of the traditional Camaro colors - red, black, or orange... I think that's it for their color palate... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Was thinking about having an Electro-Bake quickie paintjob thrown on the old girl to broaden her appeal. Might provide a positive offset (cost vs. ROI) if I put her up for sale in one of the traditional Camaro colors - red, black, or orange... I think that's it for their color palate... :basketcase:

:jester:[/quote]
That's two more than they offered on the Chevelle :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

That's two more than they offered on the Chevelle :jester:[/quote]
but of course you do have the two different stripe color options :jester: :jester:

Back