• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New play toy

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
by the way, is that your house? Talk about room! Beautiful!

Uh-oh...Chris is moving east so he can get some elbow room... :D

Be prepared, Chris...you'll have to buy this thing called a "riding lawn mower"...you've probably never seen one... little different set-up than the pair of scissors that you currently use for lawn maintenance... :lmao:

:jester:
Not only that, but he will get to see that the highways are made of concrete and not different colored metal!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:
Wow! What a beauty, Harold! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sure didn't take long for you to take the steelies off and get a new set of mags on it... :D

I think Dave calls it "day 2". :lmao: quote]

beautiful car........but those wheels are all wrong for that body style....they would look soooooo much better on a Coronet Station Wagon Green covered by Mustard Yellow '69..............

moparchris

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
by the way, is that your house? Talk about room! Beautiful!

Uh-oh...Chris is moving east so he can get some elbow room... :D

Be prepared, Chris...you'll have to buy this thing called a "riding lawn mower"...you've probably never seen one... little different set-up than the pair of scissors that you currently use for lawn maintenance... :lmao:

Not only that, but he will get to see that the highways are made of concrete and not different colored metal!!!!

You guys are sooo right! Things I like are the fact that I can use more than first gear, no Priuses, no extreme hikes in taxes for "the betterment of the people" and better hand guns. Pretty easy to me.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:

Okay, I think I was being a little dense or something :stooges: ...but I didn't get this post at all when I first read it...as they're the very embodiment of "the concrete jungle" out there... :huh: But I think I figured it out; you were referring to all of the different colored cars ON TOP OF THE CONCRETE weren't you...? :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Somebody grab me a beer... :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Nice ride! The 71 Roadrunner is one of those cars that just look "right" in black.

Oh... and steel wheels were just on the car to get it home from the dealership.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
Nice ride! The 71 Roadrunner is one of those cars that just look "right" in black.

Oh... and steel wheels were just on the car to get it home from the dealership.

Could not have stated it any better myself...on either subject... :lmao:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Okay, I think I was being a little dense or something :stooges: ...but I didn't get this post at all when I first read it...as they're the very embodiment of "the concrete jungle" out there... :huh: But I think I figured it out; you were referring to all of the different colored cars ON TOP OF THE CONCRETE weren't you...? :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

Somebody grab me a beer... :lol:

You got it Ray!!! :thumbsup: One brewski on the way!!!!!!!

glhcarl

Reaction score
Great looking car, Harold. :drool: Is it a replacement or just a new member of the harem?

droptop

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
Great looking car, Harold. :drool: Is it a replacement or just a new member of the harem?

I traded the Prowler for it. Garage space is limited at this time. :yesnod:

Back