• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New play toy

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! What a beauty, Harold! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sure didn't take long for you to take the steelies off and get a new set of mags on it... :D

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Well done - she looks really nice - and I'm not a big fan of '71 RR's. You did good. :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumbsup:

mannye

Reaction score
Hey Steve! Nice to see someone from the other side! Do you know where we might be able to get UNCUT episodes of Top Gear? BBC America edits the programs to death before airing them here!

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Sure didn't take long for you to take the steelies off and get a new set of mags on it... :D

I think Dave calls it "day 2". :lmao: I also think that steelies belong on A12's. There I said it out loud...let the hate mail begin. :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:

I think Dave calls it "day 2". :lmao: I also think that steelies belong on A12's. There I said it out loud...let the hate mail begin. :jester:

Well, we don't have a lot of A12 regulars on this site...mainly Big John & I on the RR side and now Chris with his newly acquired V2 Bee...and I don't think you'll find my car or Big's car wearing steelies any time soon...neither of us are that fond of them. I'll eventually get mine mounted on some reproduction redlines just to have them...but they will never be on the car everyday... As for steelies on anything else, or anyone else's thoughts about black hose reels on an A12 - well I'm just gonna sit back and see what the rest of the gallery has to say in response to your comment... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:
[quote="ACME A12":jjlb25cq]Wow! What a beauty, Harold! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well, we don't have a lot of A12 regulars on this site...mainly Big John & I on the RR side and now Chris with his newly acquired V2 Bee...and I don't think you'll find my car or Big's car wearing steelies any time soon...neither of us are that fond of them. I'll eventually get mine mounted on some reproduction redlines just to have them...but they will never be on the car everyday... As for steelies on anything else, or anyone else's thoughts about black hose reels on an A12 - well I'm just gonna sit back and see what the rest of the gallery has to say in response to your comment... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:jjlb25cq]

JUST WHAT'S WRONG WITH STEELIES???? :toetap: :toetap: :jester: I guess it just boils down to personal preference. I happen to like the plain look they give the car, and the sleeper look they give it. But, as we've talked about before, the owner of a car can do what he wants with it, to make it look the way he wants. And Harold, your car does look good with those wheels.

moparchris

Reaction score
I have to say I really like the look of steelies. I mean just look at steve and bob cars. They look perfect with steelies. I refuse to pay the ridiculous amount it will take to put the original steelies on my car, however I do like the look vey much. Day 2 is the look for me. If it was 1969 all over again the steelies wouldn't last 2 seconds. It's like when I build a new motor for a car I am restoring, I just can't bring myself to put it back to stock. :cents:

by the way, is that your house? Talk about room! Beautiful!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
by the way, is that your house? Talk about room! Beautiful!

Uh-oh...Chris is moving east so he can get some elbow room... :D

Be prepared, Chris...you'll have to buy this thing called a "riding lawn mower"...you've probably never seen one... little different set-up than the pair of scissors that you currently use for lawn maintenance... :lmao:

Back