• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new season

mac

What ?
Reaction score
well you can kinda tell that the weather is a changin. :cool: there seems to be a slight drop in traffic to the site. i guess everyone is going to work on there birds for the new season. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been in the '80s last few days. been tak'n mine to work. :drive:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
We went from 30's yesterday to 80's today.

I had a ton of things planned and I woke up sicker then a dog with 102* fever. I slept all day and am just sitting in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.

My wife's been busy cleaning up the yard... at least she got some stuff done.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
My wife's been busy cleaning up the yard... at least she got some stuff done.[/quote]

probably started feeling better as soon as she got the yard work done..... :jester:

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
Get well John!

I've definitely been staying off the computer lately. Been either at work, working on the house, riding the bmx, or generally just farting around outdoors. Went to South Carolina last week for a fan convention. Gearing up to get some work done on the Scamp this spring. The runners washed and running like a top, so I'm not jinxing it... just gonna enjoy it this summer! :thumbsup:

jays69bird

Reaction score
You guys are brave,I won't drive mine to work,my everyday drive gets more scratches,dents,etc.Plus we are in the heart of a city you have kids running threw the lot with bikes,skateboards,not to mention theft.I had a magnetic pow/mia ribbon on my tailgate because my moms cousin was mia in Korea,and someone stole it,so needless to say the bird seldom see's that parking lot.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
We also finally got into the 80s today. And it showed at the cruise-in tonight. The place was packed and they were turning away cars for a while. Here are a few pics from tonight.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for sharing Steve. I'd love to have an A100. Got to met Maverick twice at the Nats. It was awsome how the grandstand shock when he fired that Hemi up!

mac

What ?
Reaction score
it was a beautiful day yesterday. i am swapping cars for a couple weeks. took the road runner to where the buick is stored so i could bring it home and play with that for a couple weeks. when i got there my buddy that owns the garage was staring his 68 dart for the first time. man that small block sounds mean!! it's going to be a street/strip car. i show up with my bird, there is a elcamino there, then an a-12 superbee shows up. it was like our own little cruise night. wish i had my camera.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
You guys are brave,I won't drive mine to work,my everyday drive gets more scratches,dents,etc.Plus we are in the heart of a city you have kids running threw the lot with bikes,skateboards,not to mention theft.I had a magnetic pow/mia ribbon on my tailgate because my moms cousin was mia in Korea,and someone stole it,so needless to say the bird seldom see's that parking lot.

Our place is right in the city (Syracuse) and I've drove mine a couple times, but I doubt if I ever will again. The neighborhood has gotten rougher in the past few years.

The police have taken over a local corner market that had become a market for drugs. The cops had a camera set up on top of the building to watch the place. We provided the power for the camera BTW. That has quieted things down a bit in the neighborhood, although the people in the house across the street have had their car shot up a couple times at night. That house was burnt down last week... "suspicious circumstances".....

I had local kids steal the valve caps off my Vette (that will happen anywhere), and they broke into our vans a couple times, but other then that, its been OK (knock on wood). I think that because the building is owned by a guy named Tino(think Sopranos) , the locals pretty much stay away.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It was so nice out I took the runner for a ride :thumbsup: I needed to turn it around so I can put the engine in :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It was so nice out I took the runner for a ride :thumbsup: I needed to turn it around so I can put the engine in :jester:
I don't think it's going to handle very well with those small wheels on the front of that thing! :devil:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
I don't think it's going to handle very well with those small wheels on the front of that thing! :devil:

Personally, I've always like the "Big-N-Little Caster" look... :lmao:

Looking good, Bob! :thumbsup:

:jester:
Ray

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
We went from 30's yesterday to 80's today.

I had a ton of things planned and I woke up sicker then a dog with 102* fever. I slept all day and am just sitting in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.

My wife's been busy cleaning up the yard... at least she got some stuff done.

Hope you're feeling better, Big.

I didn't get crap done this weekend; the wife had way too many "honey-dos" for me... I had big plans for headway on the 'bu but that fell by the wayside. Got new axle bearings & brakes installed on the rear and that was it... :(

She did let me drop a couple large on a new front-loading washer and dryer with all of the bells & whistles...and then install them too... :brickwall:

:jester:
Ray

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
It didnt handle worth crap. I wanted the wife to pull me around the block while I set in a lawn chair in the runner, she has a limited sence of humor :lmao:

Back