• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new season

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
It was so nice out I took the runner for a ride :thumbsup: I needed to turn it around so I can put the engine in :jester:
was it restless? is that like walking the dog :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
More like I'm the restless dog :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
It was so nice out I took the runner for a ride :thumbsup: I needed to turn it around so I can put the engine in :jester:
I don't think it's going to handle very well with those small wheels on the front of that thing! :devil:
It didnt handle worth crap. I wanted the wife to pull me around the block while I set in a lawn chair in the runner, she has a limited sence of humor :lmao:
I would have loved to see that! :cool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
I don't think it's going to handle very well with those small wheels on the front of that thing! :devil:
It didnt handle worth crap. I wanted the wife to pull me around the block while I set in a lawn chair in the runner, she has a limited sence of humor :lmao:

I could see my wife doing that for me....but she'd rag on me afterwards.
That thing's looking pretty good there Blue Boy :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm doing better... I had an appointment with the doc today anyway and she told me its a mono-virus and gave me a B-12 shot and directions to go home and sleep. At least its not swine flu.

BTW, she also told me I have cholesterol levels that other people would kill to have. :banana: :banana:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Wow Big John,Syracuse I don't blame you for not driving it to work.Actually I would ride my bike when I still had it (73 Triumph) but that was in the front of the building in motorcycle designated parking.Its sad CNY has gone down hill at least in the cities. I remember as a kid my dad driving his Hudsons to work or meetings at different locations and as long as you were smart (like not parking 6 inches away from another car) you'd be ok.

Big John

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Wow Big John,Syracuse I don't blame you for not driving it to work.Actually I would ride my bike when I still had it (73 Triumph) but that was in the front of the building in motorcycle designated parking.Its sad CNY has gone down hill at least in the cities. I remember as a kid my dad driving his Hudsons to work or meetings at different locations and as long as you were smart (like not parking 6 inches away from another car) you'd be ok.

CNY isn't as bad as some of the rest, but it really used to be a lot nicer city.

Where are you in New York?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
I'm doing better... I had an appointment with the doc today anyway and she told me its a mono-virus and gave me a B-12 shot and directions to go home and sleep. At least its not swine flu.

BTW, she also told me I have cholesterol levels that other people would kill to have. :banana: :banana:

Glad to hear that you're doing better. This swine flu thing may get really ugly...

I would be one of those other people; my cholesterol tends to run a tad high so I have to take Lipitor... So much of the medical standards today seem to be driven by the pharmaceutical industry; every year they lower the acceptable levels on something so that more & more of us have some condition that must be treated. For years I was considered glucose intolerant - then they lowered the blood sugar standards again a couple of years ago. Suddenly I am a bonafide Type II Diabetic. Nothing changed with my body chemistry - just the standards. It's all just a big racket...which is probably why they just lowered the BP standards again if I had to guess...just not enough people on BP medicine... :lol:

:jester:
Ray

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
I have been busy myself with turkey season in and nice weather there isnt enough time. :cheers:

John69RR

Reaction score
Mine is still on jacks and in primer. Been busy with OT at work. It's killing me to not be out.

Big John

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":fu8xenaz]I'm doing better... I had an appointment with the doc today anyway and she told me its a mono-virus and gave me a B-12 shot and directions to go home and sleep. At least its not swine flu.

Glad to hear that you're doing better. This swine flu thing may get really ugly...

I would be one of those other people; my cholesterol tends to run a tad high so I have to take Lipitor... So much of the medical standards today seem to be driven by the pharmaceutical industry; every year they lower the acceptable levels on something so that more & more of us have some condition that must be treated. For years I was considered glucose intolerant - then they lowered the blood sugar standards again a couple of years ago. Suddenly I am a bonafide Type II Diabetic. Nothing changed with my body chemistry - just the standards. It's all just a big racket...which is probably why they just lowered the BP standards again if I had to guess...just not enough people on BP medicine... :lol:

:jester:
Ray[/quote:fu8xenaz]

My oldest son said to me once "there's no money in a cure" and I firmly believe that.

My bp would be great by the old standards 124/80.... but now its borderline. The bp meds can hurt you to if you're not careful..... they have a tendency to make you put on weight... This is right out of my Doc's mouth.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
jays69bird said:

CNY isn't as bad as some of the rest, but it really used to be a lot nicer city.

Oswego

Big John

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Big John said:
jays69bird said:

Oswego

No kidding?? Small world.

Hmmm... gotta get up to Rudy's on the loop and get over to the speedway.

Big John

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
OK what is Oswego :huh:

Oswego is a town about 35 miles north of me. Its right on Lake Ontario and they get some serious snow in the winter.

Oswego Speedway runs asphalt Supermodified cars ...1800 lb race cars with injected big blocks on alcohol.

Big John

Reaction score
[youtube:3az9ccir]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vel2DHATihY&feature=PlayList&p=7B9AE84E87DD58D4&index=0[/youtube:3az9ccir]

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
They run super mods at PIR once a year at the Cooper classic, cool cars :thumbsup:

Back