• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Board

rrunr69

Reaction score
Hi, Just joined this board. Have always been a Mopar lover and currently have 3. My pride and joy is my 69 RR. I am the original owner who ordered this car from a dealer after getting back from Viet Nam. Car has always been garaged since I bought it and have not used it for 37 years. Now that I am retired, I take it out about 6 times a year. Car is all original with all matching numbers. Have all the paper work (Window sticker, Broadcast Sheet, Invoice, etc)

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sounds like a great ride! Welcome aboard and please post pics if/when you get the chance. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT! :cheers: It's great to hear that someone was able to hang onto their first car. Good for you!

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hello from Mn. That is great to have a true survivor like that. I have always tried to keep mine as close to original as possible being the 3rd owner. Yes I would love to see some pics of it also.

droptop

Reaction score
First I would like to Thank-You for your service, so we all can enjoy our freedom. Also, I welcome you from Southern Indiana. Please show and tell us about your Runner. One owner cars are few and far between.

A31PKG

Reaction score
My car was originally purchased by a soldier who owned it briefly before deployment. He kept it stored at his family farm in upstate New York for almost 2 years before returning stateside...When he got home he had a 2 year old "new" Road Runner to play with! He sold it in '78 or '79...I picked it up in '05 after changing hands a few times...still wearing a few period mods, but surprisingly solid with low miles...

Please post some pics!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio, and thank you for your service! please post tons of pics of that survivor!

rrunr69

Reaction score
Hi to all. I tried to attach pictures of my car but I'm having difficulty with my computer (Maybe the Vista Software or the Kodak Picture file). Anyway, the car is listed with Herb's Parts under Rides. It's the Gold Road Runner at the end of the Page. The link is as follows:
http://www.herbsparts.com/customers.htm

A31PKG

Reaction score
Very nice!

How would you describe the luster of the black hood vent plates? Satin, flat, or ??

Survivors like yours are huge to this hobby...

Have you given any thought to showing it under the Survivor tent at Carlisle?

When you can get the pics to cooperate, please post 'em!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
http://www.herbsparts.com/customers/thumb/69GoldRR1.jpg
http://www.herbsparts.com/customers/thumb/69GoldRR2.jpg

very nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fred Schulz is the original owner of this gold 1969 Road Runner. The car retains all original sheet metal, glass and vinyl top. The all numbers matching engine, transmission and rear end have never been apart. The car still has the original clutch that has never been adjusted! All the original paperwork is still with the car. Even the license plates are the actual plates that were installed by the dealer!

Jim S.

Reaction score
Very nice. When you get your picture thing figured out, I would love to see a close up of the door decal placement, and the sticker on the air cleaner. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Love to hear stories about these old cars still being in the hands of their original owners. :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if it wouldn't be to much to ask, maybe you could take a bunch of pics, and Big could move them to the reference section?

Back