• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the forum

sleger

Reaction score
Hey everybody. New to the site and just purchased a 1969 a12 clone. 452 stroker.im working on making it street legal to enjoy for a summer or two,then hoping to do a full restore.1335298855172.jpg

sleger

Reaction score
hello all.

hello my name is steve and hail from westminster massachusetts. i purchased a 69 A-12 clone. it has a 452 stroker and a 727 t/f with a reverse shift manual valve body & 3400 stall convertor...needs allot of exterior work..currently just rying to make it pass inspection. need a side veiw mirror and a full trunk lid with hinges and latch. also with the shift kist and stall convertor it is a real bear on the street so i am thinking about changing it back to stock set up..any advice or anyone with a line on parts a quick message would be much appreceitated. thanks steve..........future plan for a restore is hopefully in two years....thinking sassy grass green, not sure what the paint code is.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Re: hello all.

Welcome Steve!

I merged your two threads together to make one. :cheers:

sleger

Reaction score

Sorry about the double post. First time on a message board..i will get the hang of it. I am currently trying to add a couple of photos ...not sure how yet but will figure it out

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score

sleger said:
Sorry about the double post. First time on a message board..i will get the hang of it. I am currently trying to add a couple of photos ...not sure how yet but will figure it out

No problem! We all had to start somewhere and we'll all help you through it.

Click on the link below and that will take you to a thread about posting pictures.

http://69roadrunner.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1684

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Welcome from CT. If I recall Westminster is around the Fitchburg area, isn't it?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

welcome form Ohio! and don't forget..... :D

5193440-thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Basketcase said:

Herr Pic Madam badgering another newbie for photos...some things never change...and we like it that way... :lol:

:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Herr Pic Madam badgering another newbie for photos...some things never change...and we like it that way... :lol:

:D and as always, if my picture hounding offends other members, please feel free to pm them to me so no one else has to suffer with looking at ANOTHER beautiful '69 road runner.... :jester:

Herr Pic Madam.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score

Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

:D and as always, if my picture hounding offends other members, please feel free to pm them to me so no one else has to suffer with looking at ANOTHER beautiful '69 road runner.... :jester:

Oh no, "the picture nazi" is at it again. :lol:
Hello from Mn. Steve.

Back