• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the site, just got my first bird

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That green team would seem to be much better organized and better connected than our initial recon indicated... :lmao:

:jester:
That was a lucky strike by the greens, Our intel shows they have no intelligence :lmao:[/quote]
NOW JUST A MINUTE! :toetap: I resemble that remark! Wait....... what did I just say![/quote]

He's got a wide valve cover engine going into a freshly painted B5 RR so he's quite full of himself this morning...so watch out Mr. Greenjeans!!! :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
That green team would seem to be much better organized and better connected than our initial recon indicated... :lmao:

That was a lucky strike by the greens, Our intel shows they have no intelligence :lmao:
NOW JUST A MINUTE! :toetap: I resemble that remark! Wait....... what did I just say![/quote]

He's got a wide valve cover engine going into a freshly painted B5 RR so he's quite full of himself this morning...so watch out Mr. Greenjeans!!! :lol:

:jester:[/quote]

I used to watch him every mornig before school.......
and remember what momma used to say..."You can't judge a book by it's cover" we're smarter than we look! :crazy:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
THINK RED :drive: We drive big gas burning monster's no way are we going GREEN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh wait I drive a green one too!!! FJ5
A little confused :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
THINK RED :drive: We drive big gas burning monster's no way are we going GREEN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Aren't we all! :huh:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:

Aren't we all! :huh:

red red red 69 site i must go RED

jays69bird

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Basketcase said:
hmmmmmmm...the red guys must be in cahoots with the General Lee Boys........Blue And Green might have to join forces to ward off this outside attack.....

"Team white" is a little thin, could use an alliance with another color. :party:
Trying having T3 honey bronze metalic.I have not seen another one in this color.Our interiors match however.0421091756a.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Very nice 4spd console car good color. Your an earth tone I would stay neutral and watch these blue and green idiots duke it out :thumbsup: Oh. I am one :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
SomeCarGuy said:
Basketcase said:
hmmmmmmm...the red guys must be in cahoots with the General Lee Boys........Blue And Green might have to join forces to ward off this outside attack.....

"Team white" is a little thin, could use an alliance with another color. :party:
Trying having T3 honey bronze metalic.I have not seen another one in this color.Our interiors match however.0421091756a.jpg
How about this one. I saw it last Sunday.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nice. My interior is very similar to yours. Door panels look almost identical but the color code in my interior is T7.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sam z said:
My old man was always a member of the Chrysler faithful. He never owned
a hot car and as a matter of fact has no interest in owning one. But always
raved about them and their performance at the track in the 1960's. Subsequently,
his cars were always Chryslers (72 duster, 76 Newport, early 80's fifth ave, etc).

I learned to appreciate them from him. I made the mistake of buying a car I
did not really want around 15 years ago, a 67 Coronet 440 (R/T clone). Had it
for a few years but was never content with it because bottom line, it wasn't
a real performance car and two, I always wanted a roadrunner. I foolishly
settled.

My goal since unloading it was always a 68 or 69 runner. Quite honestly, I think
the tail on a 68 with a plain deck lid looks great, but the grill on the 69 has the
68 beat on the other end. I finally got myself in a position to purchase one and
here I am.
sam z....we think alike.....i have a 68 roadrunner with that cool looking decor package trim panel on the trunk lid and a 69 grille with 69 headlite bezels to give it that great 69 look on the front....i have the best of both worlds

jays69bird

Reaction score
"Team white" is a little thin, could use an alliance with another color. :party:[/quote]
Trying having T3 honey bronze metalic.I have not seen another one in this color.Our interiors match however.0421091756a.jpg[/quote]
How about this one. I saw it last Sunday.[/quote]
Is it a T3 car? Or Spanish Gold metallic,they are similar,I saw a runner on ebay years back that was the Spanish Gold close in color but a little darker than the honey bronze metallic.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Trying having T3 honey bronze metalic.I have not seen another one in this color.Our interiors match however.0421091756a.jpg[/quote]
How about this one. I saw it last Sunday.[/quote]
Is it a T3 car? Or Spanish Gold metallic,they are similar,I saw a runner on ebay years back that was the Spanish Gold close in color but a little darker than the honey bronze metallic.[/quote]
IIRC, it was T5 Bronze Fire Metallic.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
SomeCarGuy said:
Basketcase said:

We need a Team Tan Gut meeting.

I want that wheel you have.

I think my car was T3 outside OEM. Maybe T5??? I'll have to look.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my car that burned was T7 with a tan gut. I had the woodgrain wheel in it too.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice steering wheels. Must be nice. Long sigh...........................................................

ACME AKA "The Taxi Cab Steering Wheel RR"... :lol:

Back