• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this

mcmopar

Reaction score
Look again - I didn't start anything! Ray lobbed the first color related salvo and I lobbed back. :banana:
Now if you mean the transmission comment, welllll..... :pot:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Look again - I didn't start anything! Ray lobbed the first color related salvo and I lobbed back. :banana:
Now if you mean the transmission comment, welllll..... :pot:
True, but you have a green car :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Green = GO!
Green = the color of MONEY
Green color + red tail lights = CHRISTMAS colors
Green = blending in with the background scenery: STEALTH
Whatcha got for blue?
:cool:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Green = Not yet sufficiently ripened!
Green = the color of ENVY
Green color + red tail lights = The color of dog turds
Green = blending in with the background scenery: Makes you a good target for Napalm
Whatcha got for blue?
:cool:

There. I fixed that for you... :basketcase:

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

You can use blue to promote products and services related to cleanliness (water purification filters, cleaning liquids, vodka), air and sky (airlines, airports, air conditioners), water and sea (sea voyages, mineral water). As opposed to emotionally warm colors like red, orange, and yellow; blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. Use blue to suggest precision when promoting high-tech products.

Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

Avoid using blue when promoting food and cooking, because blue suppresses appetite. When used together with warm colors like yellow or red, blue can create high-impact, vibrant designs; for example, blue-yellow-red is a perfect color scheme for a superhero.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
blue is the feeling you have when your car isn;t GREEN
and Cathy Bach is why I drive a yellow car.

mcmopar

Reaction score
That's right Dave. As Ray so astutely observed GREEN is the color of ENVY. I guess that's why we get so much grief - they are all envious because they don't have GREEN road runners! :jester:
And I'm sorry - but Carmen Electra is somewhat skanky IMO... :facepalm:
And boy do I feel sorry for any dog with green and red turds. Better get that boy to the vet pronto!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I don't know the last chick, and I drooled over Carmen until she started hangng out with Rodman...that guy is from another planet....

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
And boy do I feel sorry for any dog with green and red turds. Better get that boy to the vet pronto!

Anyone with a basic knowledge of color knows that red and green produce brown. Nice Try. :D

meepbeep69

Reaction score
Intervention time!

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya

Anyone?

And the Incredible Hulk was a Mopar Muscle car dude who turned green and got busy. When not in gear he was a Bill Bixby blue eyed guy.

:leave:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Anyone with a basic knowledge of color knows that red and green produce brown. Nice Try. :D

Well I wasn't going to go there and insult our Bronze brothers, but you just had to go ahead and do it... :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Well I wasn't going to go there and insult our Bronze brothers, but you just had to go ahead and do it... :acme: :jester:

Ah, the vaunted "Deflection Maneuver"... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Don't be dragging us down to this level.. :lol:
:lol: 439 posts and Big hasn't hit your avatar yet, talk about staying under the radar :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
:lol: 439 posts and Big hasn't hit your avatar yet, talk about staying under the radar :lol:

I noticed that too... The Big Kahuna will probably have some time off in the coming days...and we all know what happens when his hands are idle... :lol:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
sixgunrunner68 said:

I noticed that too... The Big Kahuna will probably have some time off in the coming days...and we all know what happens when his hands are idle... :lol:
:huh: This doesn't sound good.

Back