• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this

Moparmofo

Reaction score
Hey Guys, So i bought my buddies car today after bugging him for about a year for it. I fell in love with it the second i saw it. Ive had old cars but it just never compared to the roadrunner. Anyways Its an RH number so im pretty sure its a clone it does have a dana rearend and a 440 in it. its been sitting in his garage since 96 and the guy he bought it from put race seats in it and a retarded sound system in it but i picked it up for very cheap. and the bottom line is i love this car!!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the site
The car looks great. I can see why you fell in love with it, being blue
Now, some on here will say it's a bad color, don't believe them. LOL
Your on the blue teem now.
RH is a Satellite
To me, there is nothing wrong with a clone as long as you call it as it is and don't try to pass it off as an
original
And your not
Good
Great bunch of guy's here, so enjoy
69B5

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice looking ride. The performance hood treatment and the vinyl top really set that blue off. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I like it! and welcome aboard. It only took 20 years for me to get my car from the owner and it didn't look that nice :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
even though it blue i love it too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....welcome.....where are you from ??....lets see some more pics too

Moparmofo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm from La. I will post up more pics today on my way now to go register it is hasn't neen registered in 10 years. If anyone has an idea where I can find bucket seats or a bench for the front please let me know. :beep:
Or opinions on what you guys think would look better, buckets or bench?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site, beutiful car. Not a thing wrong with blue car, it would just be soooo much nice if it were green! :acme: :jester: and nothing wrong with Satellites or Beleveders.
check out moparts and ebay, and our own classifieds for you seats. seat prices can get stupid, even for tore up cores. when I was younger, it had to be bucket seats or nothing. my car has a bench, and I like it fine.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and besides the color war, does your car have a MANLY four speed. or a Girlymatic? :acme: (and come back often, great bunch here.)

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Welcome aboard from another manual car owner! :drive:

...always trying to find something in common with the B5 crowd, aren't you Johnny McMoPar...??? :lmao:

:D :acme: :D

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

...always trying to find something in common with the B5 crowd, aren't you Johnny McMoPar...??? :lmao:

Nah - just acknowledging that a 4 apeed is always best - and if you can't have a green road runner then B5 will just have to do. :acme: :acme: :acme: :D

Jim S.

Reaction score
Welcome from Minnesota. Nice car, you are going to have a lot of fun with it. I wish mine was a stick. Oh well, at least its blue.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Nah - just acknowledging that a 4 apeed is always best - and if you can't have a green road runner then B5 will just have to do. :acme: :acme: :acme: :D
Johnny I was getting to like you and you have to start this :lol:

Back