• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new type of paint coming

DanielB

Reaction score
moparchris said:
They actually will be phasing out blue, they say it has created too many limp wristed liberals in the world. :gay: Then Red would be outlawed because it creates hatred in the world. Green would be saved since its a soothing color found in nature and makes men more manly. :devil:
:thumbsup: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :yesnod: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
DanielB said:
moparchris said:
They actually will be phasing out blue, they say it has created too many limp wristed liberals in the world. :gay: Then Red would be outlawed because it creates hatred in the world. Green would be saved since its a soothing color found in nature and makes men more manly. :devil:
:thumbsup: :yesnod: :thumbsup: :yesnod: :thumbsup:

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...tisk, tisk, tisk...only eight posts and already you have been lured into the morass by this green false prophet... Mend your ways now or soon you'll be headed down to the airport to sell pencils out of an old coffee mug for a $1 a piece driving your Cranberry Red Sport Satellite with Black Sport Stripes and SS emblems in the grille - all the while wondering "where the hell did I go wrong???!!!" :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
Don't listen to that false prophet of perdition...Mind what you have learned, save you it can! :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Don't listen to that false prophet of perdition...Mind what you have learned, save you it can! :jester:
McMopar is correct! You have already resisted the temptations of the dark side. I sense that the (Green) Force is strong in you! Trust your feelings! May the (Green) Force be with you.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
First thing that comes to mind when I hear green car is Priuse :puke:

moparchris

Reaction score
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, dont listen to the others. You know whats right and whats wrong. Dont let that lift off hood bully try to shame you into thinking green is bad. By the way he only has a 4 barrell under that 6 barrell hood. Let me ask you this.......When you feel depressed, do you say "oh I feel green today" NO! You say "I feel blue"! See its so simple.

By the way accord to the California state DMV , who is the highest concentration of Priuses, say that the largest number of Priuses registered in California are BLUE!!!! :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Daniel, Daniel, Daniel, dont listen to the others. You know whats right and whats wrong. Dont let that lift off hood bully try to shame you into thinking green is bad. By the way he only has a 4 barrell under that 6 barrell hood. Let me ask you this.......When you feel depressed, do you say "oh I feel green today" NO! You say "I feel blue"! See its so simple.

By the way accord to the California state DMV , who is the highest concentration of Priuses, say that the largest number of Priuses registered in California are BLUE!!!! :lmao:
You pulled that one out of your a$$ :lol:

DanielB

Reaction score
i noticed nobodys got a black RR whatsup with that? =P im partial to the dark colors :cool: (green) :cool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

You'll notice he hasn't offered up any stats on what percentage of '70 Shovels are red and black... :lmao:

Chris - Bambi doesn't like to be teased about her missing barrels. Like any aging stripper she needs a lift here and a tuck there. Augmentation surgery is planned for the future, but you won't be getting anywhere near her brass pole if you keep that up... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:

You'll notice he hasn't offered up any stats on what percentage of '70 Shovels are red and black... :lmao:

Chris - Bambi doesn't like to be teased about her missing barrels. Like any aging stripper she needs a lift here and a tuck there. Augmentation surgery is planned for the future, but you won't be getting anywhere near her brass pole if you keep that up... :lol:

Man! it's getting awfully deep around here! :banana: If it gets any deeper I'm going to have to up grade my hip boots to shoulder boots! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
got you covered, I have a spare set..... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

If I did, it would be brown!

ACME A12 said:

I wouldn't know mine is green!

[quote="ACME A12"Chris - Bambi doesn't like to be teased about her missing barrels. Like any aging stripper she needs a lift here and a tuck there. Augmentation surgery is planned for the future, but you won't be getting anywhere near her brass pole if you keep that up... :lol:

:jester:[/quote]

I dont want to touch a girl with a brass pole! :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
got you covered, I have a spare set..... :lmao:
Steve be very careful I think Dave is trying to get you into his irrigation boots :gay: :acme: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch it, Bob... He's liable to send a shipment of Agent Green your way...since it's too hot for :snowball:

Might even drop an entire army of his little paratrooper :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: ankle biters on you if you aggravate him enough...

Everyone knows Fork Truck Drivers are the new Postal Workers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Watch it, Bob... He's liable to send a shipment of Agent Green your way...since it's too hot for :snowball:

Might even drop an entire army of his little paratrooper :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: ankle biters on you if you aggravate him enough...

Everyone knows Fork Truck Drivers are the new Postal Workers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy your really asking for it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back