• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new type of paint coming

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Everyone knows Fork Truck Drivers are the new Postal Workers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:

ya know, I've thought of that. even made a list a few times...... :devil: the only trouble is working 21 turn, I'd have to come back four times(four crews), and I don't think that would work too well........
and as far as the paratrooper ankel biters, I have been watching Band of Brothers nonstop for two months so I can properly train my little minions..... :leg: :leg: :leg:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
What has this thread come to? :facepalm:

looks like a normal thread (for hear that is) to me....... :crazy:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I think Plymouthfan,Confererate,and JJ musta started their own site. They've been MIA for a while now......

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I think Plymouthfan,Confererate,and JJ musta started their own site. They've been MIA for a while now......

Skidz too...maybe they will wander back in before too long...

coyotekiller

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I see confederate on facebook all the time it does not seem like he has been doing much with his car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
youre right. I remember him posting about his job troubles, family concerns interfering with the car (like most of us). If you get a chance when you're on Facebook, tell'm to stop by!

coyotekiller

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
youre right. I remember him posting about his job troubles, family concerns interfering with the car (like most of us). If you get a chance when you're on Facebook, tell'm to stop by!

I will tell him

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ain't nobody here gonna bust his balls for letting the car gather dust while he's takin care of the family.

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
I wouldn't know mine is green!

I guess red and black are the "New Green"...at least on the left coast... :lol:

Nice! Where did you find one of those? Very rare indeed. I love how this Roadrunner site has more pics of a certain Red Chevelle than any other single Roadrunner. :lol:

Ray, watchit now. We dont want to revisit your dark days........ do we?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:

If you and Dave ever get together and figure out how to photoshop that French's mustard bottle together with that Miata "alternate lifestyle parade" photo (where in the HELL did you find something like that anyway? Nevermind; I don't want to know...) then my life on 69LaManch.net is effectively over... :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh that day is comming....might be today...might be tomorrow...might be next month...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

If you and Dave ever get together and figure out how to photoshop that French's mustard bottle together with that Miata "alternate lifestyle parade" photo (where in the HELL did you find something like that anyway? Nevermind; I don't want to know...) then my life on 69LaManch.net is effectively over... :lmao:

Oh that was easy, Tammy sent it to me. :cool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
[

Oh that was easy, Tammy sent it to me. :cool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
:toetap:

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:
Not only was that funny...but completely plausible...

Back