• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Young Go Hard

Blesssit247

Reaction score
My name is mike I'm 21 years old, and I'm from up state New York. I am
A steamfitter and huge mopAr fanatic. It stems from my father who is a
Mopar nut! I first got into muscle cars right around when I was 15 so I decided
To rebuild one with my father, figuring it would be good to know how everything
Works as well as being cheaper than buying one. So I decided on a 70 duster because
I liked the aggressive stance of the A body's. it took about two years and a few thousand dollars.
I was ecstatic on how it came out but after a few years I started to see the beauty in the
More "boxy" body's. so that's when I got my hands on my 69 roadrunner, and there is nothing
Better then these amazing cars. So I'm joined this site in order to get ideas, troubleshoot, and
And just see others cars like mine. When I can I will post some pics of my roadrunner as well
As some of the other mopars my father and I own.
This is a preview of a video of I'm making please check it out its pretty cool hope the link works if
Not I will retry

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83470xN2AFI

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Blesssit247 said:
Here is a picture of my car. Will post more when I get the photobucket account up and running.
http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sort=3&o=0
that is one sweet roadrunner
i am right across the mid huson bridge in new paltz......welcome to the site.....i may have seen you at some of the cruises like mcdonalds in highland

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT, Mike! :thumbsup: It's great to see the young guys interested in these cars, and yours' does look great!

Blesssit247

Reaction score
What's going on everyone.did anyone check the video does the link work its just a little preview full video should be done few months after the cars can come back out of hibernation.

moparguy279 said:
thats a nice car whats under the hood
440 sixpack

sixgunrunner68 said:
Hey Mike welcome. I'm in dutchess county. Where where you from?
I'm from Poughkeepsie , what about you.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Blesssit247 said:
What's going on everyone.did anyone check the video does the link work its just a little preview full video should be done few months after the cars can come back out of hibernation.

moparguy279 said:
thats a nice car whats under the hood
440 sixpack

sixgunrunner68 said:
Hey Mike welcome. I'm in dutchess county. Where where you from?
I'm from Poughkeepsie , what about you.
Right down the road in Hopewell Junction

Back