• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

newbee

connroadrunner

Reaction score
my name is will i am new to your site i have a 69 rr with a440 auto i will post pics later on red black top work on it for ten years a little at a time to get it to were it is today did all the work myself and it is all steel and new floors trunk one rear quarter interior is all redone still needs more but now i can drive it as i work on it its been a long road to this point

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh...I wouldn't wanna let anyone down...gotta keep up my rep...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Will. Sounds like a great ride there. There is a great bunch of guys here and we have a lot of fun. I say that, to say this, hey Chris! Looks like you have some competition for the run on sentence title!!!! That's not a bad thing Will, it's art of the fun we have.

Zapa

Reaction score
Welcome!
I just came here to ask a question and now I think I might be a lifer. Really good bunch of guys here and lots of knowledge.

If you're not careful you'll find yourself back every day like me :lol:

Back