• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Utah

eagleone1983

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been a member over at fbbo and moparts for years. Don't know why it took me so long to register here. My name is Rusty I'm 29, I'm just about finished with my RR. It's color is T5 bronze and pretty much doesn't have any special options. It's an automatic, power brake, power steering, bench seat, am radio, but for some reason the person that bought it off the lot sprung for the wide rocker moulding trim.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT Rusty! It's great to see more young guns driving these great cars! How did you get interested in Road Runners? Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Rusty. lets see that bronze beauty!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the RR nest.
My 69 RR has the same wide rocker molding a your's
I guess, from what I have been told, that rocker strip is more for a GTX than a RR.
I was tempted to remove it, but it looks OK and it visually ties the the Cragers together
I've grown to like them.
Any way, it's nice to have you on board. :banana:

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Florida. Myself and my RR are originally from the west side of Colorado and frequented Moab, Ut. Where are you at out there?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
cj69RR said:
Welcome from Florida. Myself and my RR are originally from the west side of Colorado and frequented Moab, Ut. Where are you at out there?
Oh I like jeeping Moab :yesnod:

eagleone1983

Reaction score
I live in Northern Utah, a city called Roy. It's right by Hill AFB. What attracted me to the Roadrunners was the actual Roadrunner. I felt like the car had more personality than the rest, that's why I love them. I tried to add an attachment but it said the file size was too big and I'm not sure how to resize the pic. Sorry guys I'll figure out what I need to do.

eagleone1983

Reaction score
Thanks to Ray for telling me how to do this...pic is a little old since this pic most of the car is put back together.

IMG_20121102_102134.jpg

Back