• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73rr

Reaction score
Howdy to all, new guy here. Big John just made me aware of this/his RoadRunner group so I just had to get onboard.
Not much to reveal other than I don't have a 69 rr. Does a 73 get me any points?
Gary

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Sure. I like the strobe stripes on those years. I never could find one that wasn't all rotted out when I was in the market for a new ride though.

Welcome aboard!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome Gary! :party:

Gary makes some cool transmission adaptors for Mopar flatheads and early Hemis!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! ANY year RR gets points around here... Some members (no names - but one has a Torino and cuts his grass with scissors and the other has a one-of-none S-Bird and likes to wear chiffon) :D have sold or are trying to sell their '69 RRs and we haven't run them off - so we're a pretty loosey-goosey group here... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

73rr

Reaction score
Well, I am a bit baffled...I 'thought' that I pushed the right button when I posted some info on the 73, but no clue where it went. Apparently the 'cyber-world' is more complex than I imagined. If an 'odd' posting shows up somewhere let me know and I'll try to move or delete it.

I'll try again.
First, no pics for awhile, it is not real pretty right now. It will be one of the first projects in through the doors when I finish construction on my new shop. But given how much I've spent on the shop I may not have anything left for the car....lol
The car left the factory with 400-4spd, buckets-no consol, fixed ¼ windows, 3.55 SG, basic dash, flow through ventilation in dash, AM radio, and manual steering.
I am thinking about a 440 with a ½" stroke when things get under way.

Gary

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard! ANY year RR gets points around here... Some members (no names - but one has a Torino and cuts his grass with scissors and the other has a one-of-none S-Bird and likes to wear chiffon) :D have sold or are trying to sell their '69 RRs and we haven't run them off - so we're a pretty loosey-goosey group here... :lol:

ACME

I cant help but feel this might be slanted towards a certain person. :toetap:

Oh by the way welcome!

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

ACME

Oh by the way welcome!
chris he is just jealous

moparstuart

Reaction score
73rr said:
Well, I am a bit baffled...I 'thought' that I pushed the right button when I posted some info on the 73, but no clue where it went. Apparently the 'cyber-world' is more complex than I imagined. If an 'odd' posting shows up somewhere let me know and I'll try to move or delete it.

I'll try again.
First, no pics for awhile, it is not real pretty right now. It will be one of the first projects in through the doors when I finish construction on my new shop. But given how much I've spent on the shop I may not have anything left for the car....lol
The car left the factory with 400-4spd, buckets-no consol, fixed ¼ windows, 3.55 SG, basic dash, flow through ventilation in dash, AM radio, and manual steering.
I am thinking about a 440 with a ½" stroke when things get under way.

Gary
we love project pictures before pictures are the best

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Chris. we like pics of project car too. my first mopar was a green 340 4 speed road runner. that car ad the little blonde that was rdding shotgun taught me alot....... :devil: If you know Big, you must be in NY?

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

ACME

Oh by the way welcome!
chris he is just jealous

You think? What is it the scissors?

Back