• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Day For A Drive

moparchris

Reaction score
Took the Bee over to the Donut shop then off to Car and Coffee. I decided to finish it up with a trip up to a park on the top of the hill in Laguna Beach to get some photos of the Bee all cleaned up. It spent Friday over at the detailers getting the paint rubbed on. Turned out pretty good.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Really looks like they cleaned her up good, suppose I have to up my offer :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
50 miles or so today and it ran like a champ. Some really steep hills on the way up to the top. Ever lay into it uphill? Good for burnouts. :drive:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Nice car Chris. I like the pic in the shadows. Someone would drive by and do a double take, "is that what I think it was?" :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you have to clean it again now i drooled all over it :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys. The rear wheels are unknown, I could pull them off and measure them if need be. The tires are 275/60R15 BFGs.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I want to pick up a set of the BFG's 275/60R15's.
What's your opinion on getting them mounted on a pair of 15x7 cop rims.
I know it is recommended that they be mounted on 7.5" width and up.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I've seen them on 7" wide rims many a time. They do bow out a little bit and 8" rims would be better but they can work on 7" wide wheels.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Ever lay into it uphill? Good for burnouts. :drive:

boy come to Ohio, I think the farmers even do that on their tractors! Car looks sweet Chris, and man that ocean!

Back