• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice low mile Road Runner with a Ray Barton engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and i've noticed in a few MCG stories, guys have gotten cars with a Barton engine in them. and during their resto, they change engines. always wondered about that. not any more.

That's because he paints the lifter valleys F8... :lmao:

:jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
and i've noticed in a few MCG stories, guys have gotten cars with a Barton engine in them. and during their resto, they change engines. always wondered about that. not any more.

That's because he paints the lifter valleys F8... :lmao:

:jester:
yeah the paint peels off and the engine gets lead poisoning and dies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh we're on a roll today aren't we Frenchy? now you're in cahoots with the reds.... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

MarPar

Reaction score
BLUES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:acme: :acme: :acme: :acme:

Blown R/T

Reaction score
Sorry to here of this George! I bought (from Barton) a complete 528 Hemi for a 70 RR I built. It was chevy orange. I had to strip it and paint it Hemi orange, it also had a race pan on it. had to pull it and notch it and weld on a alm tube. for dip stick clearence. it is a powerfull puppy. You have one really nice Hemi RR there. My brother in law ownes the 70 now. It runs great. I was lucky with my deal. I have herd of some other deals much like yours. you handled it well with the right engine builder. im not trying to defend him, just telling my deallings with him!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Blown R/T said:
OH AND REDS STILL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg:

BBillyC

Reaction score
I am so pissed at the jerk in Oregon who lied through his teeth to me about the RR I bought from him you can add his name to the PIECE OF SHIT CLUB Barton belongs to. The wood flooring guy from Salem Oregon. What a f&#@ing scum sucking dirt bag. Hey George what do you do for blood pressure relief and I'm the freakin paramedic.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
I am so pissed at the jerk in Oregon who lied through his teeth to me about the RR I bought from him you can add his name to the PIECE OF SHIT CLUB Barton belongs to. The wood flooring guy from Salem Oregon. What a f&#@ing scum sucking dirt bag. Hey George what do you do for blood pressure relief and I'm the freakin paramedic.
a quart of vodka and you will be as good as new until the morning

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
BBillyC said:
a quart of vodka and you will be as good as new until the morning

I'm not much of a drinker anyway...but I tried Vodka once almost 30 years ago and I haven't touched it since. i thought my head was gonna explode the morning after. course working in a resturant and having liver on special that day didn't help. I was sure I barffed my toes up.....

george68hemirr

Reaction score
you have to drink it straight or with water......sweet soda gets you sick and hungover........gray goose or absolute is the good stuff

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Can't get enough of the help puking in a restaurant. :leave:

well after the third trip to the bathroom, the boss sent me home. she knew I didn't drink, so I think she musta fell bad for me. barffed a couple of times on the way home. having a loud car sure didn't help either.

mcmopar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
you have to drink it straight or with water......sweet soda gets you sick and hungover........gray goose or absolute is the good stuff
That explains a certain episode many, many years ago... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Never happened again.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Real alcohol is made in KY. We have stuff on the shelf here that you can't even find in other places.

They only have crappy young 4 year Beam in most places. Not to mention stuff most if not all of you would have no idea what I'm talking about.

No, I'm not talking about shine either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back