• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No fender tag

808RR

Reaction score
With only a Vin tag, what info can I find out about my new RR ?
I want to build her right !

IMG_1416.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My car also did not have a fender tag. Look's like you know quite a bit about the car already. Four speed car console. Bucket seat's. Check the motor block to see if the vin matches the vin on the car. Facing the motor down on left where fuel pump mounts is the number where the oil pan bolt's on. Good luck.

808RR

Reaction score
My car also did not have a fender tag. Look's like you know quite a bit about the car already. Four speed car console. Bucket seat's. Check the motor block to see if the vin matches the vin on the car. Facing the motor down on left where fuel pump mounts is the number where the oil pan bolt's on. Good luck.
It's a match, I believe

647207591.jpg

RR vin.jpg

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Bingo your a winner. But have you run a mic. check on it yet. Mine would have had to be bored 60 over and that was way too much for an A/C car. My crank had a problem on third main bearing and had to find another one also a block. Was able to get a block that was stock and went 20 over which is not bad. 10 over on the crank. Happy with what we got in the end. They do make finder tag replacement's for what they cost think I will just buy a blank to put on mine.

808RR

Reaction score
Bingo your a winner. But have you run a mic. check on it yet. Mine would have had to be bored 60 over and that was way too much for an A/C car. My crank had a problem on third main bearing and had to find another one also a block. Was able to get a block that was stock and went 20 over which is not bad. 10 over on the crank. Happy with what we got in the end. They do make finder tag replacement's for what they cost think I will just buy a blank to put on mine.
Ya, I have these. Haha

received_370204180767047.jpeg

received_663080027513279.jpeg

Back