• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O.K. so I'm a racist. Deal with it.

Jim S.

Reaction score
Yesterday I was talking to my neighbor and he said "you have gotten a really good tan this summer". Just kidding I said "well maybe I should apply for food stamps". Well that night, for the heck of it I checked out the eligibility for food stamps here in Minnesota. Big surprise, I did not qualify. I did find out who did though. Unbelievable! This is right from the Mn. DHS website. The third sentence really has me scratching my head. (lawfully residing?). :huh:

Eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for MFAP, all of the following conditions must be met:

• Participants must meet all eligibility conditions for Food Support except for U.S. citizenship requirements

• Participants must be qualified noncitizens or must be noncitizens lawfully residing in the United States

• Participants must reside in Minnesota and

• Participants must not be receiving assistance from the Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP).

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg? ... =id_017791

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
noncitizens lawfully residing in the United States

what kind of bullshit is this.....how could you be lawfully :brickwall:

mcmopar

Reaction score
The only way to be a lawfully residing non-citizen is if you have a Green card or a work visa. But I bet you they pass them out like party favors to any "non-citizen" who applies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
..I just get all worked up whenever I read this crap... Maybe I should just quit reading it...it's not like it's going to change...

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
..I just get all worked up whenever I read this crap... Maybe I should just quit reading it...it's not like it's going to change...

X2. I usually try not to read threads in this section because of that very reason. Plus, I think George likes to raise our blood pressure....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim, that does not qualify you as a racist. Citizen or not, there is plenty of white trash abusing the system also. I have a neighbor who's daughter is unwed with kids moved to Ohio because the system pays better than most states. No intention of working :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
ACME A12 said:

X2. I usually try not to read threads in this section because of that very reason. Plus, I think George likes to raise our blood pressure....
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Jim S.

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Yeah I try to do the same thing but, it usually only lasts a few days then I'm back to being pissed again and back to taking my blood pressure pills. I worry that if I don't pay attention, I'll look out the window someday and Chinamen will be running up my driveway with AKs.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
[quote="ACME A12":dwpzu4zr]..I just get all worked up whenever I read this crap... Maybe I should just quit reading it...it's not like it's going to change...

Yeah I try to do the same thing but, it usually only lasts a few days then I'm back to being pissed again and back to taking my blood pressure pills. I worry that if I don't pay attention, I'll look out the window someday and Chinamen will be running up my driveway with AKs.[/quote:dwpzu4zr]
Jim, didn't you server your country so others would have an equal right to invade? That doesn't sound right :toetap: :toetap: Now repeat after me. Serenity now serenity now :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I feel the same way as you Ray. It's become painfully obvious that there is no one that will listen to what the majority wants done with these issues so why waste our time trying!

gunnar

Reaction score
Yea, I'm in MN too. This s**t stinks. It gets worse as time goes on. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Back