• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd dual stripe on 69 Road Runners

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
It's still here so technically it has "survived" :very_drunk:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Wow. ANY car wearing it's factory paint, regardless of rust is still an original paint car. Funny, I guess based on your opinion any car that's ever had touch up work done (virtually all of them) isn't by YOUR definition an original paint car. Looks like I'll have to strike out the comment on the 9,000 mile Road Runner in my book as an "original paint car".

Responding to that post isn't worth the effort.

I'm out.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems pretty simple actually. A car either has original paint or it doesn't. It's kinda like "being a little bit pregnant"...she either is or she isn't... :basketcase:

I saw a Moulin Rouge Hemi 'Cuda at MoPars with Big Daddy several years ago that was wearing all original paint except for one of the doors which had been damaged early in the car's life. The poster standing in front of the car described the paint in that exact fashion. As it should have...because once refurbished for whatever reason, it is no longer original.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
It sure is.
Seems pretty simple actually. A car either has original paint or it doesn't. It's kinda like "being a little bit pregnant"...she either is or she isn't... :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
I don't know why you all are getting so upset. Just because a car has been repainted and the motor and trans have been replaced doesn't mean its not a survivor. Geez.

Back