• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off to the Body shop!

joewhite440

Reaction score
He bought the 426 block from Mancini. It has never been together. No cam Bearings. Most core plugs are still in the bag and you can see it is new. Eagle Crank, Eagle H beam rods. JE pistons, all new in boxes. The block has been bored for the pistons. New Iron heads and all MP valve train. I will send it all to get checked before I put it together. Joe Jr Will have to help I cannot even try to lift the Crank and the Heads are more ridiculous! It has the Single 4 Intake. I will be Getting two 4's. I do not know about his cam choice it is a MP Solid 484/284. It has the metal Black wrinkle covers. Should have the right look!! I have had a lot of big HP Stroker engines but never a Hemi. New ground for me!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Hot damn. Party time at Joe's house... :cheers:

:beep: :party: :beep: :party: :beep:

:jester:

not yet Ray, he'll have us putting that monster in for him!
congrats Joe :cheers: :cheers:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Big learning curve for me! I have been messing with these Mopars since I was 17 and have built everything from 318's to 499 Stroker Engines. Indy and B1's and have never seen Rocker Shaft Setup and Pushrod geometries that this thing has. I have already been picking Georges brain and Hemisonly. I sure am glad you never get to old to learn!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Big learning curve for me! I have been messing with these Mopars since I was 17 and have built everything from 318's to 499 Stroker Engines. Indy and B1's and have never seen Rocker Shaft Setup and Pushrod geometries that this thing has. I have already been picking Georges brain and Hemisonly. I sure am glad you never get to old to learn!!!
i have been looking at those numbered stand order and just cant find any info.......what you should do is buy mopar performance HEMI engines book.....part number P4876824......anything about hemis is in this book

http://www.amazon.com/Engines-MOPAR-Per ... d_sxp_f_pt

dussrwild

Reaction score
I am getting reasdy to send my runner off. How do i remove the wing vent, exterior mirror and trim around the exterior of the quarter panel window?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
dussrwild said:
I am getting reasdy to send my runner off. How do i remove the wing vent, exterior mirror and trim around the exterior of the quarter panel window?
As for the mirror you have to remove the inner door panel and reach up to remove the bolt that holds it down as well as the one screw that you can see on the outside. If the mirror is a remote then you also have to remove the ring around the adjusting knob as it all comes out as one piece.

Also, our custom here is to introduce yourself in the intro section then you can ask all the questions, or make all the comments you want.

Back