• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oil and Additives

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Whats funny is you guys don't know what a signature is :basketcase: Its the one above the time and temp not the thing John has control of in the Avatar :lol: :acme: :acme: :acme:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Whats funny is you guys don't know what a signature is :basketcase: Its the one above the time and temp not the thing John has control of in the Avatar :lol: :acme: :acme: :acme:

I have control of everything! :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

I have control of everything! :D
Damn He is the great and powerful Oz :toetap: :jester:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I Got stock piled the EOS Loaded up with ZINC that GM had before the tree huggers made them stop selling it.

Bought up all the dealer had down in Texas.

Also use Brad Penn.

Also atleast MR. 69heminbeep left our perty GREEN cars alone!!!!! :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
avatar is the picture dummy not the saying

Avatar (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)
In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's
I said the thing John has control of, I didn't say picture. As Georgie would say read between the lines :jester:

Big John

Reaction score
The picture is your avatar, and the wording above your avatar picture is called the "ranking".

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

we are talking about oil here not who"s ass bobby is suckin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:

we are talking about oil here not who"s ass bobby is suckin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Uh Oh That's a liberal move attacking the person instead of the subject. :acme: :lmao: Well I guess I won't be going to Carlisle to see you again :jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
To further hi-jack this thread: I'm good with the avatar & signature.... How does one get a "ranking"?

Big John

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
To further hi-jack this thread: I'm good with the avatar & signature.... How does one get a "ranking"?

You just gotta say something that my version of insanity finds funny.

droptop

Reaction score
A31PKG said:

You really have to be careful what you ask around here..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
be careful what you wish for....you may get it... :groucho:

Back