• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oil pan

mr4speed

Reaction score
Tell me why do take every thing so personal you called your self a asshole not me but now that you mention it you are kind of a asshole and much worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will pray for your soul if have one dip shit!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not taking anything personal. I've been on this site for all three versions of it. And to be around here anytime at all you need a thick hide. I don't mind being called an asshole.Sometimes I am. Sometimes others are. Get used to it.

mr4speed

Reaction score
I don't think I will every get use to it dealing with people like you. And by the way you are the only one I have come across! I just hope you take a good look at your attitude, it sucks. And in the future if anybody has a problem with my threads just tell me politely and and I will correct error of my ways. If not oh well..................... :praying:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think I will every get use to it dealing with people like you. And by the way you are the only one I have come across! I just hope you take a good look at your attitude, it sucks. And in the future if anybody has a problem with my threads just tell me politely and and I will correct error of my ways. If not oh well..................... :praying:

He was just trying to get you to stop replying to years old threads like they were posted yesterday. If the OP hasn't come back here in 5 years or his problem is not resolved by now then there is no helping them in the first place...rendering your (or anyone else's) commentary pointless.

Old threads serve a purpose. They are great resources for information; "how do you do this?" or "I wonder if anyone else has ever had this problem?". As for fodder for topics of current conversation, or answering a question that was posed a half a decade ago, NOT SO MUCH.

And oh BTW - Basketcase is salt of the earth. You could not be more wrong about him if you tried. He just doesn't suffer fools readily. He does have some issues differentiating good colors from bad, but that is another topic for another day... :D:D:D

quikbird

Reaction score
Most definitely has color issues. Has this mental dementia idea the green is a better color than others.

Back