• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
MuscleMopars said:
Got the interior put back in, new door panels, sill plates, etc...

Eric, the car looks awesome!!!! :worship:

You should of waited a little before selling me those tail light bezels :thumbsup:

:beep:

Joe

MuscleMopars

Reaction score
BahamaA12RR said:
MuscleMopars said:

You should of waited a little before selling me those tail light bezels :thumbsup:

Joe

That ALWAYS happens. I sell a part and then I end up needing it later... and I'll probably have to pay more for them! Sell them back to me!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BahamaA12RR said:
MuscleMopars said:

Joe

how's yours coming Joe?

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
BahamaA12RR said:
MuscleMopars said:

Joe

how's yours coming Joe?

Dave,

There is some progress- I'll be posting some new pics soon!

Joe

MuscleMopars

Reaction score

Joe[/quote]

how's yours coming Joe?[/quote]

There is some progress- I'll be posting some new pics soon!

Joe[/quote]

He got some nice tail light bezels from someone... :leave:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
One thing about living in Florida the weather is mostly great year round and I don't have to place the RR in hibernation until spring. Here are some more pictures of the RR unfortunately I'm still working on it. Original miles on the Odometer, this car sat in a Garage for twenty years before I found her.

Jeff

100_0214.JPG

100_0215.JPG

100_0183.JPG

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Thanks, There is nothing wrong with yours brother I like the original look with the dog dishes. Not many people like them it is good there are some of us the like the original factory look.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Thanks, There is nothing wrong with yours brother I like the original look with the dog dishes. Not many people like them it is good there are some of us the like the original factory look.
Thanks back at ya! I've always preferred the original look on my cars my cars. Sometimes when I look to see what's for sale it seems that most of the cars have been changed in one way or another. That's what made it hard to me when I was looking for my '65 Formula S. I really did want it with a 4 speed but it seemed that everyone I found was altered from stock in one way or another. So I settled for an automatic which is has turned out to be a very good car.

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
It looks great! It's funny when you see so many Runners today with the dog dishes. Back in the day, you hardly saw any Road Runners with dog dishes. The hardtops mostly had the road wheels and the coupes typically had the full hubcaps which came standard in a package with the bright B-piller trim and exhaust tips. That's what my new 69 came with. I just don't remember dog dishes except on police cars, SW's and Belvedere's?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
RoadRunnerJD said:
It looks great! It's funny when you see so many Runners today with the dog dishes. Back in the day, you hardly saw any Road Runners with dog dishes. The hardtops mostly had the road wheels and the coupes typically had the full hubcaps which came standard in a package with the bright B-piller trim and exhaust tips. That's what my new 69 came with. I just don't remember dog dishes except on police cars, SW's and Belvedere's?
I remember in that era most people had after market wheels in mind when they ordered a car and saved there coin by ordering basic wheels with dog dishes. Mine was still sporting them with wire wheel covers on them and the owner kept the dog dishes in the garage.

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Because the original hood will fit above the aircleaner now it will no longer be Ted Struse Tribute but back to sleeper.

[attachment=1:2kfw06ao]wognum2008_017.jpg[/attachment:2kfw06ao]

Looks to nice to cover up. Doesn't it?
[attachment=0:2kfw06ao]572_aircleaner.jpg[/attachment:2kfw06ao]

wognum2008_017.jpg

572_aircleaner.jpg

Back