• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dutchrunner said:
Because the original hood will fit above the aircleaner now it will no longer be Ted Struse Tribute but back to sleeper.

[attachment=1:2dywcfur]wognum2008_017.jpg[/attachment:2dywcfur]

Looks to nice to cover up. Doesn't it?
[attachment=0:2dywcfur]572_aircleaner.jpg[/attachment:2dywcfur]
I hope you have 383 emblems on the hood :D

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it is my project that I don't get to spend a lot of time with because I'm constantly out of town. However, ever moment I can, I working on it. Everyone on this site has remarkable Road Runners. Dutch Runner, your runner looks sweet, what size tires do you have on the rears?

dutchrunner

Reaction score
The photo is of post Ted Struse Tribute.
Then it still had convo-pro's with Cooper Cobra.

Now it has Ansen Sprint with M/T ET Street 275/60/R15 and will try 295/65/R15 next year.

Will post nice photo of RR when the Hefi is up and running.

mpm6365

Reaction score
Working on the coil overs , stumped on ride hight , trying to figure out coil over hight when sitting on ground Working on the coil overs , stumped on ride hight , trying to figure out coil over hight when sitting on ground

DSCF0032.JPG

DSCF0035.JPG

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Dan that is :drool: :drool: :drool: and I want another Pistol Grip..

4spd69RR

Reaction score
So i haven't got any more photo's of my new Road Runner recently, however, I thought I would post a photo of my first Runner in it fully restored condition for all to see. I know the plum crazy color was not offered until the seventy model year but purple looks great on this car. I sold this car back in 1997 and I kick my self for selling to this day. I name it this Runner Purple Mustang Eater (PME), because after getting her back on the road it seemed every mustang where i lived wanted to race me. All I can say is she never let me down.

Jeff

PME 69RR.png

4spd69RR

Reaction score
The original exterior color was T5 bright bronze or bronze metalic. The person I bought it from had painted the car red with a black strip across the rear deck lid and each side. Now that you have seen the Runner Restored here is a shot right after purchase. Hard to believe it is the same car, however, it took me twelve years to complete.

Old Road Runner.png

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
uh......don't know what to saw about that paint scheme....glad you changed it... :thumbsup:

zupanj

Reaction score
Unless I missed it I see that I never posted pics of my car. Here are a couple. The engine bay has been cleaned up a bit, spark plug wires shortened and a few other things but I don't have a current picture of that.

P1010312B.jpg

P1010311.jpg

P1140515.jpg

Back