• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

moparmonk

Reaction score
Hello All,
Here is a picture of my first car, 69 Satellite F-3 Green, ( How bout it fellow Green Boys!!) and an F-8 vinal top. Originally a 318 column auto, it will come out as a 383 four speed. I started working on this in 91 and changed the rear frame rails, trunk floor, extensions, driver rocker, floor pan and have a new passenger floor to go in. I last worked on this August 3, 1994 the day before my daughter was born! Now that was a major coffee break! I have stayed in tune with things but it was pretty much back burnered. Thanks to this cool website, I have re-newed interest of go-get-um and put in 10 hours this weekend! I got the rest of the nose off, rear window out and all the window molding clips off. The motor is ready to pull and will be next after the quarter glass and heater box and then off to the media blast. I did get one of the first vintage quarter patches on but have since bought an AMD full quarter, inner and outer wheelhouse for the other side. A left front fender will be next. Here are todays pics! Thanks to all of you for the motivation [attachment=1:13suywyg]satellite 060913.JPG[/attachment:13suywyg]

satellite 060913.JPG

Satellite 060813.JPG

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
This is what I get for bumping the thread up, we go GREEN :acme: :jester:

we knew all along you were a closet greenie....

sam z

Reaction score
Yeah Bob it's on the right track. Mac dropping by a few weeks back was extremely beneficial.
It runs a lot better. I relayed that to Mac a few thousand times while he was here helping me out.
What I really need is a reliable mopar source for serious work, repairs, and tuning. I think Fran
linked me up with a shop a few towns away.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks great Sam, if I didn't have such a thing for my Cragars, I'd have slots for sure.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I can see Kenny up in Canada getting steamed because Sam didn't get :acme: for shiny stripes :lol: :lol:

Back