• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh hell no.....we need waaaaay more pics than that....and don't spare the details.......

droptop

Reaction score
I went back and viewed this entire thread, and I must say that there are some very nice member cars here. I would be at sorts to list my favorites but I will make an attempt.

1. Solid Gold - how can you go wrong with a name like that. I saw this car at Monster Mopar in St. Louis and at MCCAN in Chicago and it is stunning.

2. Craig's white car. I had the privledge to view this car at Carlisle. All I can say is WOW!!

3. Hemibeep's B5 Hemi. This car could go up on my list if I could ever see it in person. I even flew out west to a car show that it was rumored to be at, but it was a no show. Maybe at Carlisle this year?

4. George's 68.5 runner. I saw this car at Carlisle one year, and when he fired up that big Hemi, everyone on the show field flocked to see what was making that sweet noise.

5. GLHCarl had a sweet looking runner. Carl was a member on the original site and had a very nice looking 68 Maroon Runner. He is gone now to that big garage in the sky, and have no idea what became of his cars.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Craigs car is or was sharp, a spotless white car. George's was just as much fun to ride in as to listen to, perks of staying at the same hotel! And mine is the mystery car LOL . If you go outside of 69 your Black car was stunning Harold!

Back