• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I had a chance to ride in Georgie's car also. It was great. and what a surprise when we got to the cruise-in and he opened up the exhaust dumps, I thought that monster Hemi would shake the car apart!!

N96D21

Reaction score
April, 2017 and May,2018. This car hadn't run in many years. I didn't restore it, just reassembled it and got it running again. I thought it was too nice to leave sitting any longer.IMG_5118.JPG IMG_7478.JPG

N96D21

Reaction score
I bought it in April, 2017. Car was a stalled project in Illinois. Hadn't run in at least 10 years I think. I hauled it to NJ and started reassembling it. Car is very solid and original. One older repaint that shows it age. FE5 red, brown interior and car was built with a black vinyl top that was removed many years ago. Has the fender tag, 2 broadcast sheets, door VIN sticker, trunk and radiator support VINs. IMG_6963.JPG IMG_7464.JPG IMG_7466.JPG Numbers matching 383 and 4 speed trans. Airgrabber hood, PS, PB and nothing else. Very cheap car when new I think. It has the cheap taxi cab bench seat. Reassembly went very well with only a few surprises. Of course it cost about twice what I estimated... It'll get restored someday but I felt the car deserved to be back on the road ASAP.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It looked rough in the first pic. But the second one looks like it is back in full dress. I like the post car also. Of course that is what I got. Excellent job their. Glad to see someone saved the old girl. Russ. :beep:Out the way Runner coming through!!!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that '70 is sweet! Love the stance. Have fun with it before you worry about making it too nice to drive. And that Pistol Grip is badass!

Back