• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old pictures.

glhcarl

Reaction score
I found several old pictures, thought I would share:

No. 1

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hi Carl, I remember that beautiful RR. I'm the guy that got a few seat medallions from you via "m@parts" a year or so ago. Thanks again for that.......Jim

glhcarl

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Hi Carl, I remember that beautiful RR. I'm the guy that got a few seat medallions from you via "m@parts" a year or so ago. Thanks again for that.......Jim

I remember, hope you could use them.

Those pictures were taken about five years ago.

Here what it looks like now. I replaced the original "road wheels" with 15" Magnum 500's.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
The 15's are a better deal than the 14s- except I had a Bee one time with them and if water was on them, they would rust. The trim rings on the 14's solve that, and is one reason I got new rubber for the 14's on my car this summer and didn't get 15 inch rims.

glhcarl

Reaction score
The reason I put on the 15's was that one of the original road wheels has the stud holes slightly worn and I was taking the car around Atlanta Motor Speedway. Just wanted to be extra safe, I would have hated to lose a wheel on one of those banked turns.

I took the Road Runner to the car club meeting yesterday and shot a couple of pictures, heres one.

Back