• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Town 1000th Cruise

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Look at the bright side Ray, you may have dropped a camel cigarette on your toe. Then Big would have call you Old Camel Toe........... :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Look at the bright side Ray, you may have dropped a camel cigarette on your toe. Then Big would have call you Old Camel Toe........... :lmao:

Hmmm.... :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":ir5jgnfs]Look at the bright side Ray, you may have dropped a camel cigarette on your toe. Then Big would have call you Old Camel Toe........... :lmao:

Hmmm.... :devil:[/quote:ir5jgnfs]
Please, Please, Please, Please.................. :lmao: :lmao: :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="Big John":2tjikgl5][quote="Hoosier Bird":2tjikgl5]Look at the bright side Ray, you may have dropped a camel cigarette on your toe. Then Big would have call you Old Camel Toe........... :lmao:

Hmmm.... :devil:[/quote:2tjikgl5]
Please, Please, Please, Please.................. :lmao: :lmao: :acme:[/quote:2tjikgl5]

I'm packing my bags and going over to the Nash Metropolitan website where I'll be appreciated...although I'll probably be out of a job as I doubt they even have a "Joke Section"... :lol:

:jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm packing my bags and going over to the Nash Metropolitan website where I'll be appreciated...although I'll probably be out of a job as I doubt they even have a "Joke Section"... :lol:

peewee85.jpg

:leave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":psvkqubo]

peewee85.jpg

:leave:[/quote:psvkqubo]
John, I just can't let this one go by without saying something. Posting that picture is really an insult! :jester: I mean, that poor old Nash deservse better then to be in the same shot as that nut case! :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":3mrzmzw1]

peewee85.jpg

:leave:[/quote:3mrzmzw1]
I almost didn't recognize Ray jumping in that picture with no food or drink in his hand. He must have set it down so he didn't get it on his toe again............. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I almost didn't recognize Ray jumping in that picture with no food or drink in his hand. He must have set it down so he didn't get it on his toe again............. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What else can I do...but laugh...? :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
give hand cleaner(GoJo,etc) a shot. works good on grease stains. but don't throw that shirt away! You can always say the yellow stain came frome your.........after the Mexican food.... :eek:

An "Import Shirt" update just for Dave:

Mrs. ACME was able to successfully remove the mustard stain from the import shirt. Repeated treatments with oxy-clean did the trick. Now if I could just get her to work the same magic on my avatar ranking my world would be back to where it was prior to the vicious assualt perpetrated by the Subway Spicy Italian footlong... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
give hand cleaner(GoJo,etc) a shot. works good on grease stains. but don't throw that shirt away! You can always say the yellow stain came frome your.........after the Mexican food.... :eek:

Mrs. ACME was able to successfully remove the mustard stain from the import shirt. Repeated treatments with oxy-clean did the trick. Now if I could just get her to work the same magic on my avatar ranking my world would be back to where it was prior to the vicious assualt perpetrated by the Subway Spicy Italian footlong... :lol:

Did you really need a foot long? Don't you think a six inch would have been enough :acme:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Did you really need a foot long? Don't you think a six inch would have been enough :acme:
:lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

...my affinity for food and drink is widely documented and rarely overstated... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
cool! the shirt was saved :thumbsup: now buy that woman some jewlery!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Basketcase said:
cool! the shirt was saved :thumbsup: now buy that woman some jewlery!
A new shirt would have been much cheaper.......... :lol:

Given the current situation...Dave's suggestion might still prove to be the cheaper solution overall...if you know what I mean... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Check out the avatar, Boys... We have got to find a new hobby for Big... :lol:

Still "OMT"...but now I'm a different "OMT"...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="ACME A12":15fip6d4]

Check out the avatar, Boys... We have got to find a new hobby for Big... :lol:

Still "OMT"...but now I'm a different "OMT"...[/quote:15fip6d4]
I'm going to keep my mouth shut mine isn't so bad :D

Back