• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One for the team

solid gold

Reaction score
Solid Gold went over to the Ellis Grove, Il. Fire Dept. Show Sunday. About 100 miles round trip. Car ran great. :drive: About 175 cars or so, and was awarded the BIGGEST trophy I have ever seen. I feel I represent all you Mopar guys out there. We must keep those 70 Chevelles' from winning everything! :yesnod: :lol:

100_3061.JPG

100_3059.JPG

100_3060.JPG

moparchris

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Solid Gold went over to the Ellis Grove, Il. Fire Dept. Show Sunday. About 100 miles round trip. Car ran great. :drive: About 175 cars or so, and was awarded the BIGGEST trophy I have ever seen. I feel I represent all you Mopar guys out there. We must keep those 70 Chevelles' from winning everything! :yesnod: :lol:

Congrats and watch the Chevelle references. :toetap: :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! :cheers:

You ought to let the shop that built your car display that bad boy. :banana:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Congrats! :thumbsup: I have to say, that trophy is about as tall as the we give to best in show, but ours is no where near as fancy as that one is. It definitely has ours beat!!!! As for a use, maybe he can use it as a coat rack!!!!! :jester:

solid gold

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I think I will take that down to the shop. They have a lot of trophies inside, but nothing like this.. It should make for good conversation. Thanks again. :beep:

68rrunner

Reaction score
Congratulations ...you guys have to know that these things come apart. You just have to put them back together again when you get home.

Back