• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 1968 Satellite Radiator

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
That's way to much estrogen in one house :brickwall:

Reminds me - I forgot to mention that Mrs. ACME is coming to visit you & Mrs. Hemibeep for a few months... :basketcase:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hey you can have Mrs. Moparchris and her hormones to really round out the action!
Been there done that :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
dobie said:
Pretty screwed up, huh?
:eek:

Could get interesting if you three are sitting around doing shots of your favorite adult beverage...maybe accidently put an adult movie into the dvd player... :basketcase:

:jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmh. :stuckup:

You try to bring a little humor to the table... :basketcase:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:D ...think about it...ex wife,soon to be new wife under the same roof, Steve has guns in the house........I sure wouldn't wanna sleep there..... :eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey did you ever get your truck figured out?

dobie

Reaction score
No, sure didn't. In fact, I had a tire explode on me, luckily while parked at home. For now, the truck's out of commission. Kinda wanting to sell it too.

dobie

Reaction score
Finally got the radiator back from the shop today. I had them recore it and put in an extra core, for a total of 3. Can't really hurt it I suppose. Total cost was $275. I was quoted about $425 for a new one. :eek: Got it put back in just in time for fall.

I got the starter fixed in the truck, but still no tires. Those will come at the end of September. After that, I still gotta figure out why Im only getting 4 mpg's..........

:brickwall:

dobie

Reaction score
It works good too. Its not original, but period correct. Just gotta find some 8 tracks!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Who made that one Steve? I have my Automatic Radio Fm 8-Track bought new back in the mdi 70's in my Road Runner. It does work but it depends on the tape I put in it. Some work better then others!

sam z

Reaction score
Go on ebay or something, they (8 tracks) have to be around somewhere. I saw a box full at a flea market
a week or so ago.

I saw an early 70's gold Torino Cobra in autumn of 1992 while I was stationed at Fort Devens, MA. Was walking
up the road with another Marine, buddy of mine that had the same respect for cars that I did. Anyway, as we
got up to the car and could check it out, I spotted an 8 track player in it with a few tapes. It totally set the car
off for me and captured that era. From that point I've always wanted one.

I've talked to a few stereo shops and guys that know that crap about hooking up and 8 track into my
existing system (cd player). I basically get the same response: If you have enough money anything is
possible.

dobie

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Who made that one Steve? I have my Automatic Radio Fm 8-Track bought new back in the mdi 70's in my Road Runner. It does work but it depends on the tape I put in it. Some work better then others!
Im not sure. I'll have to look and report back.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:

They were pretty much like that when they were brand new!

How many guys remember having to jam a matchbook on one side or the other to get their 8 track tape to work?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I had something different. I played clarinet for many years so I used my old reeds which were tapered at one end so it was easy to adjust as needed to make it play right!

John69RR

Reaction score
I remember those days very well. Anyone use the adapter to play cassettes in an 8 track?

Back