• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

original dog dishes

fugges

Reaction score
Hello,
since my last drive with the Runner I miss one hub cap. Yesterday I got a set of four bought by ebay but the condition is not very good (discriped drivers condition). Mybe I can use one out of four, just to complete the car again, but the rest is for the trash. Can anyone offer my 1-4 dog dishes for my Runner. It must be the old ones painted the small grill in grey not like the new ones in black. The condition should be for show!
regards from Germany
Armin

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I have an extra one but dont say PLYMOUTH DIVISION and I have about 6 of the ones with the holes in

fugges

Reaction score
@Jim S.: not the right ones, I am looking for the clean dishes, no signs, or holes just the small grill on the side in light grey colour, but thanks for the help.
@generaljmwlee: Do you want to sell it?
@Basketcase: already sold! Looking for Magnums in aluminium!
I will buy this dishes, two of them doesnt look so bad...:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180876154549?ss ... fresh=true
..., but the seller will not ship to Germany, can somebody help?
Armin

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
fugges said:
@Jim S.: not the right ones, I am looking for the clean dishes, no signs, or holes just the small grill on the side in light grey colour, but thanks for the help.
@generaljmwlee: Do you want to sell it?
@Basketcase: already sold! Looking for Magnums in aluminium!
I will buy this dishes, two of them doesnt look so bad...:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180876154549?ss ... fresh=true
..., but the seller will not ship to Germany, can somebody help?
Armin
thats what my extra looks like

Back