• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

paint stamping

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i am looking for a staight on view and the dimensions for the paint ok stamp on the rad support. if this works out i will get a rubber stamp made up.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd just like for you to keep posting just so that we're "forced' to see your avatar repeatedly... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm sure Mac can't handle this avatar for long either, he has too good of taste :yesnod:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i have this same post in a total of 5 different mopar forums and have not had any responce. if i had at least the diameter of the circle that would be something to go on. nobody here has that stamp?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mac said:
i have this same post in a total of 5 different mopar forums and have not had any responce. if i had at least the diameter of the circle that would be something to go on. nobody here has that stamp?
Mac when mine was stamped they hit a washer so there isn't even enough to get the diameter of the circle

mac

What ?
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mac said:
Mac when mine was stamped they hit a washer so there isn't even enough to get the diameter of the circle

what is the diameter of the bumper for the hood in that same area (i don't have one)? that appears to be around the same size. i really sucks not having my car near when the cold sets in. i could usually go out there and figure it out for myself.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mac said:
69hemibeep said:
mac said:

what is the diameter of the bumper for the hood in that same area (i don't have one)? that appears to be around the same size. i really sucks not having my car near when the cold sets in. i could usually go out there and figure it out for myself.
1-1/4"

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Its not a Roadrunner, but the paint stamp on my '53 Chrysler is 1 1/4" in dia at the outside of the circle. I'll bet that is a standard size for a round rubber stamp. I'll also bet that the stamps may not have changed much since this one was made.

2012_1113Stuff0013.jpg

mac

What ?
Reaction score
Big John said:
Its not a Roadrunner, but the paint stamp on my '53 Chrysler is 1 1/4" in dia at the outside of the circle. I'll bet that is a standard size for a round rubber stamp. I'll also bet that the stamps may not have changed much since this one was made.

thanks!! with some of the pics i found and the references here, i have made up a proof for the stamp company. while i am thinking about it are there other stamps anyone can think of that go on our cars?

Back