• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

paint stamping

moparchris

Reaction score
I have seen that rubber stamp for sale somewhere. I think it was on Ebay. I will have to look around.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm sure Mac can't handle this avatar for long either, he has too good of taste :yesnod:

I'm just glad that I missed whatever he had up there...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'd just like for you to keep posting just so that we're "forced' to see your avatar repeatedly... :lol:

:jester:

I haven't had a road runner for years now, I just pop in to see Mac's avaitar..... :drool:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I have seen that rubber stamp for sale somewhere. I think it was on Ebay. I will have to look around.

It was some guy up in Canada that was making the stamps.

he was on ebay and had a picture of him and a 70 or 71 cuda.

I think it was an orange car.

I think his name was Sylivan could be wrong as always on the name :huh:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
thanks. with the searches i made and the dimension i got from bob and john. i was able to make a proof i sent to the stamp people. i have the stamp and will show how it looks when i get a chance.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Was the "Paint OK" stamp used on all cars or just Hemis & A12s? If I had one, it is long gone...

what i seem to be seeing is that the lynch rd plant was using alot of stamps. :cents:

Back