• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Performance hood paint

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
RALMAO. My wife never looks at this, and she comes walking by and there is Macs avatar. What the heck are you looking at she says :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
is the Mrs gonna be with you in April? can't duck as fast as I used too.... :eek:

I don't think so...she's headed up there this Sat - Weds to take care of some estate matters, but unless something changes I'll be solo in April.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
RALMAO. My wife never looks at this, and she comes walking by and there is Macs avatar. What the heck are you looking at she says :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I try not to let that happen...just don't want to deal with it... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
is the Mrs gonna be with you in April? can't duck as fast as I used too.... :eek:

I don't think so...she's headed up there this Sat - Weds to take care of some estate matters, but unless something changes I'll be solo in April.

well then let me know when's she back down there. then I'll make the a$$ coment. hate to have to look over my shoulder al weekend....... we're supposed to get 6-8" of the white stuff tomorrow into Saturday. tell her to bring you some.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
same here...and her tramp stamp really sets her off too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
well i hate to see you guys get in trouble with the other half, i will just have to change it. :rolleyes: unless you want me to keep it. :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mac said:
well i hate to see you guys get in trouble with the other half, i will just have to change it. :rolleyes: unless you want me to keep it. :D
KEEP IT! KEEP IT! :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mac said:
Its done leave it :jester:

meepbeep69

Reaction score
I agree leave it. Tramp stamp........I thought it was a fender tag back there!!!

NO..................I blew it up. :banana: It is a pentastar. :banana:

She really has to stay now.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
On a more serious note.

Thanks for the help on the Script placement on the doors.

They were way off 2 5/8 inches. Trunk was dead on.

Nothing a little mig welder won't take care of.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
mac said:
yes but we need the top and panties to come off too.....shes just a big tease :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mac said:
well i hate to see you guys get in trouble with the other half, i will just have to change it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

What ?
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
mac said:
yes but we need the top and panties to come off too.....shes just a big tease :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

just do what i do, stare at her for a long time and use my vivid imagination. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back