• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Performance hood paint

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ken King said:
Mac, hand's down you are the ultimate ruler of avatar's. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Mac, hand's down you are the ultimate ruler of avatar's. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I'm beginning to think that Mac has his own little harem hidden away! :devil:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Mac, is that the same lady? Maybe we have a face to go with the ....... : :worship:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Shiney stripes are for sissys............. :lmao:

WRONG...THEY ARE FOR REAL MEN WITH NO POWER STEERING AND NO POWER BRAKES.....HERE WE GO AGAIN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
REAL MEN? What did you do, get rid of the slidomatic tranny? Or are you still just full of ...well, you know........... :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":eek:kxdbssx]Shiney stripes are for sissys............. :lmao:

WRONG...THEY ARE FOR REAL MEN WITH NO POWER STEERING AND NO POWER BRAKES.....HERE WE GO AGAIN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
REAL MEN? What did you do, get rid of the slidomatic tranny? Or are you still just full of ...well, you know........... :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:eek:kxdbssx]
Look out, Gary is back :chuck:

John69RR

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ken King said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Yes he is. :beep: :beep: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1s0wbji1]Shiney stripes are for sissys............. :lmao:

REAL MEN? What did you do, get rid of the slidomatic tranny? Or are you still just full of ...well, you know........... :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:1s0wbji1]
gee i missed you decal nazi , glad your back and mean as ever :devil: :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I'm still not 100% over this crap............slowly but surely getting there........I'll probably be meaner than ever.......... :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Believe it or not, I'm still not 100% over this crap............slowly but surely getting there........I'll probably be meaner than ever.......... :lol:
my wifes got the same thing ...this will be week 2

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
mcmopar said:
Is it making her as mean as Gary? :jester:
SHES ALREADY POSTAL....nah she is a sweet as pie :jester:

which can only mean she's looking over his shoulder as he types......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
hell no :toetap:

yeah......gotta ber HER....and then, how do we know it's not Mrs Acme typing YOUR posts........ :huh: .

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
george68hemirr said:
hell no :toetap:

yeah......gotta ber HER....and then, how do we know it's not Mrs Acme typing YOUR posts........ :huh: .

I suggest you tell me that the mustard stain on my shirt makes my a$$ look big...if you get a really nasty reply...then you'll know... :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
is the Mrs gonna be with you in April? can't duck as fast as I used too.... :eek:

Back