• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pertronix ignition question

A31PKG

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
as I looked into this on the net it is amazing how many different opinions and theories there are on how to instal these, and how good they are , what coils to use etc. if you ask me they could be a little more clear on some of it.

Yes, and my ramblings probably do nothing more than cloud the issue! :loco:

BTW, how is the "one-of-very-few" Holley-equipped Road Runners doing? :thumbsup:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
3BIRDS1X said:
as I looked into this on the net it is amazing how many different opinions and theories there are on how to instal these, and how good they are , what coils to use etc. if you ask me they could be a little more clear on some of it.

Yes, and my ramblings probably do nothing more than cloud the issue! :loco:

BTW, how is the "one-of-very-few" Holley-equipped Road Runners doing? :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help and thanks for asking about the Holley runner, that one is still way on the back burner. The Pertronix is going on my convertible which I'm freshening up a little right now I should try to find the time and start a projects thread on it as I am making good progress on it, I've just been staying off the computer at home so I can get other stuff done.

A31PKG

Reaction score
From this day forth, I proclaim the name of your car to be "Holley Runner" - done.

:cheers:

Back