• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project "57"

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
can't wait untill you start that kind of work on your bird :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks very nice Gary :thumbsup: I wanted to thank you for coming over and chroming up my runner during the weekend :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, nothing quite like having more than one at a time torn apart...available floor space suddenly comes at a premium rivaled only by downtown Tokyo... :lol:

Looks good! Where's your shiny chinese chrome diff cover??? I have a nice, aluminum "imitation quick-change" unit available CHEEEEEEEEEEP!!! :D

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Ah, nothing quite like having more than one at a time torn apart...available floor space suddenly comes at a premium rivaled only by downtown Tokyo... :lol:

Looks good! Where's your shiny chinese chrome diff cover??? I have a nice, aluminum "imitation quick-change" unit available CHEEEEEEEEEEP!!! :D

That would be 1 more thing to have to polish up....... :crazy:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

You forgot about my Challenger didn't you............. :brickwall:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looks very nice Gary :thumbsup: I wanted to thank you for coming over and chroming up my runner during the weekend :jester:
Hey no problem. I really appreciate you letting me take your car through the quarter several times. I won't tell anyone...... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":13s4xonk]Ah, nothing quite like having more than one at a time torn apart...available floor space suddenly comes at a premium rivaled only by downtown Tokyo... :lol:

You forgot about my Challenger didn't you............. :brickwall:[/quote:13s4xonk]

That's torn apart too...??? Oh, you're as bad as I am... The B5 Duster 340 is in pieces, as is my buddy's AAR, Bambi's new 440 is scattered everywhere and so is my buddy's 422" stroker SB for his Challenger, and of course there is project 'bu and all of its pieces/parts. I have even resorted to segregating sections of floor for MoPar parts and for Chebbie parts...and that Malibu is taking up a ton of floor space right now... :brickwall:

Back