• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project long overdue

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dodge_cowboy2004 said:
Alright...enough highjacking.
No such thing around here...we call it "wandering"...where these threads go nobody knows... :lol:

Looks like she's ready for the next phase. :thumbsup:
Where is Crawfords? Have you used them before?

I'm sure it will be great no matter what color he chooses. :yesnod:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed the steel hood in one of the pics. Are you painting it too, just in case? :popcorn:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
go green!
The engine compartment looks like it's green, so I'd say go with that!

He listed three potential color choices in the first post of this thread and :puke: wasn't one of them. Time for you greenies to get back into your cages... :basketcase:

:lol: :acme: :lol:

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
Yes this is a F8 green car and am going to have the hood painted as well as the 6bbl hood just in case I put the numbers matching 383 back in, As far as what color to paint it, I'm still undecided !! There are 2 other F8 green birds running around my area and I would like mine to stand out at local shows, I am leaning tword silver or B5 blue, The shop I have taken it to is a local who only restores muscle cars and hot rods as well as custom harleys and british sports cars, I have seen his work and know he will be one on one with my bird, Having done many mopars he was very impressed with how straight and rust free it is, makes the resto a lot easier, I'll keep you guys posted with updates

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunner4life said:
Yes this is a F8 green car and am going to have the hood painted as well as the 6bbl hood just in case I put the numbers matching 383 back in, As far as what color to paint it, I'm still undecided !! There are 2 other F8 green birds running around my area and I would like mine to stand out at local shows, I am leaning tword silver or B5 blue, The shop I have taken it to is a local who only restores muscle cars and hot rods as well as custom harleys and british sports cars, I have seen his work and know he will be one on one with my bird, Having done many mopars he was very impressed with how straight and rust free it is, makes the resto a lot easier, I'll keep you guys posted with updates
I can understand why you would want a different color, so you can stand out from the crowd. I'd say Silver would really accomplish that. :pot: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
roadrunner4life said:
I can understand why you would want a different color :lol:

Good call, Steve. :basketcase:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
roadrunner4life said:
I can understand why you would want a different color :lol:

Good call, Steve. :basketcase:
There you go changing my post again Ray, and I was going to thank you, NOT NOW!!!!!!!! :jester: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
There you go changing my post again Ray, and I was going to thank you, NOT NOW!!!!!!!! :jester: :lmao:

I didn't CHANGE anything this time. This is called "creative editing"...you know, like the leftist news networks do all of the time... :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

I didn't CHANGE anything this time. This is called "creative editing"...you know, like the leftist news networks do all of the time... :D
I just hope no one here finds out how much I really like green. been picking up green interior for Bambi seceretly for the past few months...

:pot:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Oh, so you're a leftist now. :jester: And either way you put it, you still changed it!!!!!!! :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: p.p. :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so Steve, how long do you think it'll be before Ray changes that one... :lmao:

solid gold

Reaction score
Sorry for saying "HEMI ORANGE" I stand corrected. Vitamin C orange is correct. but, has no metallic in it. Silver A4 is my new vote now. It pops! :thumbsup: Just my 2 cents.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

I just hope no one here finds out how much I really like green. been picking up green interior for Bambi seceretly for the past few months...

:pot:

:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

Bob's off playing Cowboy Superhero in Wyoming, Jim is nowhere to be found, the rest of the Blue Team apparently doesn't want to become collateral damage, so I'm left here to do battle with the greenies all by myself and they're clearly amped up on Dave's latest batch of agent green... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
solid gold said:
Sorry for saying "HEMI ORANGE" I stand corrected. Vitamin C orange is correct. but, has no metallic in it. Silver A4 is my new vote now. It pops! :thumbsup: Just my 2 cents.

A4 on an A12/Clone looks smokin' hot... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just work'n off some extra energy since I didn't get to walk the Nats swap meet for two days.... :D

Back