FOR SALE Project: RM23 1969 Road Runner

Road Runners (and other Mopars) For Sale

1. CompSyn

CompSyn Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Project Car needing restored: A genuine RM23 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. Numbers matching 383HP. Original 727. Serious inquiries feel free to ask for additional info/pics. Located at Lewiston Idaho 83501. Asking $12,000

PM me.

F5 Limelight Metallic paint, White Vinyl Top, White pin stripes and White Bucket seat interior ***Wheels/tires shown NOT included***
    2%20Passenger%202_zpsjfxdjomk.jpg

From the red 383 pie pan on top of the original air cleaner to the 402 oil pan, this 383 Road Runner engine is complete. 4%20Complete_zpsi934auap.jpg

VIN Tag
    VIN_zpsr66vzlvo.png

Fender Tag
    Fender%20Tag_zpszh2wnyhh.jpg

Engine Block Numbers
    NosBlock_zps0cb4shyj.jpg

Engine Block ID pad
    DSC03413_zpsnx8nypel.jpg

P/N 2892093 Heavy Duty 727 Automatic
    DSC03416_zpsz4jgr9cm.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. dmartin

dmartin Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Great possibility of a cheap restoration cost how much rust under the green paint and does it run always a gamble good luck

3. CompSyn

Jun 18, 2010
    Well, I've come to my better senses. I'm keeping the Road Runner. It's no longer for sale. I'd remove this ad if I could but apparently there is no way for me to do that.

4. Basketcase

Basketcase Luddite

Sep 10, 2008
    I've wondered where you've been, glad you've decided to keep the runner. It looks pretty good as is, and with the sweetest looking wheels ever. pop in once inna while!

CompSyn likes this.
  5. CompSyn

Jun 18, 2010
    Thanks Dave. I just get a little discouraged with the scope of my project sometimes and how molasses sloooow things go a lot of the time. And I'm not getting any younger. It's really a love/hate relationship with this car, but ultimately I know it would be a big mistake if I sold it.

There has been some progress, here: Dash removal tips?

And also, my 053 radiator is at Glen Ray as we speak.

So. Inch-by-inch

Basketcase likes this.
  6. Basketcase

Basketcase Luddite

Sep 10, 2008
    I feel your pain my Green Brother....this beast of mine was supposed to have been painted and done in 2012...my buddy that was doing the work got diagnosed with COPD,couldn't spray it and along with some other bad bodyshop experiences over the years just took the wind outta my sails....but, it's together, and I can drive it
    enhance.jpg