• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Project: RM23 1969 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompSyn

Reaction score
Dan, thanks for the interest. The available NOS/OEM and Vintage Race Parts parts shown in my YouTube video are first dibs to the buyer of the car. After that, it's first come first serve. I did have a guy contact me who said he'd buy my whole "lot" of parts so that would certainly be preferable to have them gone in an all-in-one shot and not a-la-carte to multiple buyers. I do not have an extra 3-speed wiper available for purchase. Lastly, I have not cataloged the list of parts in digital forum. If and when I have available parts to sell, you'll just have the watch the video with a pen-and-paper by your side and write down the items you want. If the video is too fast, you can slow down the speed or pause and rewind as needed. Thanks again, Anthony.

Dan Kiewicz

Reaction score
Dan, thanks for the interest. The available NOS/OEM and Vintage Race Parts parts shown in my YouTube video are first dibs to the buyer of the car. After that, it's first come first serve. I did have a guy contact me who said he'd buy my whole "lot" of parts so that would certainly be preferable to have them gone in an all-in-one shot and not a-la-carte to multiple buyers. I do not have an extra 3-speed wiper available for purchase. Lastly, I have not cataloged the list of parts in digital forum. If and when I have available parts to sell, you'll just have the watch the video with a pen-and-paper by your side and write down the items you want. If the video is too fast, you can slow down the speed or pause and rewind as needed. Thanks again, Anthony.

Roger that Anthony! Thanks! I'll keep watching...

Dan...

CompSyn

Reaction score
I guess this whole experience is a sign loud and clear. This car is mine to keep. I'm taking the car off the market. Marking it as sold so this sorry thread can be put to rest... the end... for now... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back